Do you have an allergy or asthma?
You can find out what you are allergic to or get help if you have asthma. Our doctors and care teams, located throughout the area, can find out what is affecting your health and what the best treatment is.
If you have asthma
If you have asthma or difficulty breathing, you can see both a pulmonary (lung) doctor and an allergy doctor in one clinic visit at our Asthma Center in St. Paul. You’ll find help here with all parts of your care with one goal in mind: to get your asthma under control.
What you can expect
- Easy to make appointments
- Online test results
- Accurate and timely testing
- Thorough follow-up care
- Access to the latest treatment options
- Coordination with your other care providers
Wondering what we do?
- Diagnose and treat seasonal and other allergies
- Care for stinging insect reactions
- Care for hives and other allergic skin conditions
- Asthma evaluation and management
- Allergy shots (Immunotherapy)
- Allergic reaction evaluations
- Determine cause of breathing difficulties
- Create asthma management plans
- Test for allergies and asthma
- Perform lung function testing (Spirometry)
- Offer exercise testing