Right care, right now
We help with health concerns such as when your child has a fever, you don’t feel well, or your teenager had a minor sports injury. If you need to see someone now, and it’s not life-threatening, you can come to urgent care. You can get immediate help for a wide range of illness and injuries.
In a life-threatening emergency, always call 911.
What you can expect
- Walk-in care - no appointment needed
- Conveniently located in 15 HealthPartners Clinics
- Open 7 days a week, evenings, weekends and holidays. Plus several offer day time hours.
- Most insurance plans are accepted (call your insurance company to see if you have coverage)
- Onsite lab and X-ray services, plus several have an on-site pharmacy