Current wait times
Right care, right now
We help with health concerns such as when your child has a fever, you don’t feel well, or your teenager had a minor sports injury. If you need to see someone now, and it’s not life-threatening, you can come to urgent care. You can get immediate help for a wide range of illness and injuries.
In a life-threatening emergency, always call 911.
What you can expect
- Walk-in care - no appointment needed
- Conveniently located in 15 HealthPartners Clinics
- Open 7 days a week, evenings, weekends and holidays. Plus several offer day time hours.
- Most insurance plans are accepted (call your insurance company to see if you have coverage)
- Onsite lab and X-ray services, plus several have an on-site pharmacy
Wondering what we do?
- Sore throats, earaches and other minor ailments for children and adults
- Cough and sinus infection
- Sprains and strains and simple fractures
- Cuts requiring stitches
- Insect and minor animal bites, simple rashes, skin infections and minor burns
- Pink eye and foreign object in eye
- Urinary tract infection, sexually transmitted disease and vaginitis
Go to an Emergency room or call 911 if you experience:
- Chest pain or sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body
- Shortness of breath or struggling with breathing
- Serious cuts or burns
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Pregnant women in active labor
- Severe allergic reaction such as face or throat swelling