Secured online systems
Access and registration is simple!
- Get instant access to your information by using a HealthPartners issued check to your location.
- No check? No problem - You can also register using our US Mail option to have a PIN mailed to you.
Save time using online resources
HealthPartners Provider portal offers tools and resources to make your administrative tasks easier and help you deliver efficient, quality care.
- Eligibility and benefits:
- Find coverage and benefit details, coverage criteria, formulary and more
- Claim and payment tools:
- Claim estimator - real-time estimation for outpatient services
- Claims status inquiry - see if your claim is on file and find the status
- Clear claim connection - review coding edits to determine appropriate codes for billing
- Online claim forms for adjustments, appeals, attachments and correspondence
- Remittance inquiry and notifications - retrieve your EOB/payment details
- Authorization and referral tools:
- Verify P/A requirements - check if a prior auth is needed
- Submit prior authorization requests and check the status of your request
- Submit referrals and check status of referrals made to you
- Other administrative tools:
- Credentialing resources - enrollment applications, change forms, submission tools and more
- Fee schedule information - check payment rates for government program products
- Provider data profiles - help your patients find you by updating your services, practitioners, hours and more
- Administrative reports - total cost of care and patient registries
Minimum Requirements for HealthPartners Secured Provider Applications
- Chrome/ Firefox/ Safari
- 256 bit encryption
- Java enabled
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Interactive Voice Response System
Get 24 Hour Access to Eligibility, Benefit and Claim Information. Learn more.
Electronic Medical Records
HealthPartners encourages use of Electronic Health Records (EHR). For more information on EHR's and certified EHR applications, visit the Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology at www.CCHIT.org.