Tuna with mayo is tasty, but here’s a fresh idea with apples, pickles and celery. If you like big flavor, this is for you!
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1 apple
- 2 teaspoons relish or chopped pickles
- 2 cans (7-ounces each) tuna in water
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoon low-fat plain Greek yogurt or regular low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- Put the tuna in a small bowl and break up the clumps with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour to let the flavors mingle. You may store refrigerated up to 3 days.
Recipe and photo courtesy of ChopChop.
|Total Fat 3.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|0%||Vitamin D 0mcg|
*Percent Daily Values are included where available. They are based on a 2,000
calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.