Introduction to medical weight loss
Watch and learn: A video introduction to medical weight loss and management
Sometimes, you can’t lose weight and keep it off on your own
Losing weight is hard for a lot of people and maintaining weight loss is even harder. But for you, it may seem impossible. And you know what? It’s not your fault.
You’ll learn all about non-surgical and surgical weight loss paths, get details on our approach and services, and find out how to get started with a program that’s best for you
Feel free to take your time and watch each video at your own pace, just make sure to bookmark this page so you can access it later.
Obesity is a disease, and some people are just more susceptible to weight struggles. This doesn’t mean you’re powerless to make change, it just means you need some extra help. In this video, you’ll learn about:
- How common it is for people to struggle with weight
- The factors that really determine how much you weigh
- How we can build a tailored treatment plan just for you
If you think weight loss surgery is the only medical option, think again. Non-surgical programs are more intentional and intensive than commercial weight loss options. In this video, you’ll learn:
- What medical weight management is and how it works
- How effective medications can be for weight loss
- Who might be a good candidate for a medical weight management program
You’ve probably heard of bariatric surgery – and that may even be why you’re here. Bariatric surgery is the most powerful of all tools for sustainable weight loss and health improvement, and this video explains why. You’ll learn:
- Common misconceptions about bariatric surgery
- Who may be a candidate for bariatric surgery
- The types of bariatric procedures – including how they work and possible risk
- The weight loss results bariatric surgery can deliver
Bonus: Your health history questionnaire
Whether you’re interested in surgical or non-surgical weight loss programs, our health history questionnaire can help you get started on identifying your weight loss goals.
Plus, you’ll have it completed and ready for your first consultation with a weight management expert, which is important so we can learn more about you, your weight struggles and the outcomes you’re hoping for.