Sometimes, calendars change moment by moment, making it hard to predict where your day will take you. Other times, complex health care needs call for a unique amount of attention. With the Compass Program at Park Nicollet, you’ll always have reliable access to highly personalized medical care.
We created the Compass Program as an exclusive, membership-based program, designed for those seeking an exceptional level of health care convenience. Coordinated by a highly experienced doctor of your choice, your care team is always available to you in person or via phone – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
You’ll have the flexibility of same-day appointments with your Compass Program team to help address all your health needs, including preventive care, diagnosis, ongoing treatment and more. And with one central point of care, you’ll build trusted relationships with medical professionals who know you and your unique health.
Offering access to your elite care team anytime – from anywhere – the Compass Program is our highest level of concierge care. As a member, you can pursue your goals with around-the-clock support from experts who have one thing in mind: your complete health.
Our St. Louis Park clinic is easily accessible from across the Twin Cities and features excellent amenities focused on your comfort and care. We have free, reserved parking spaces exclusively for Compass Program members.
Our Compass Program team draws on decades of experience to provide extensive, fully tailored concierge medicine. Whether you’re feeling sick, need elite health care management or want to tackle a new goal, you’ll have constant access to expert doctors and a personal care team that knows you by name. Complete Compass Program benefits include:
- One dedicated point of contact – Work with the same people every time you have questions or concerns about anything related to your health, from the everyday to the chronic or acute.
- 24/7 access to your care team – Even in the middle of the night, on weekends and during holidays, expert guidance is only a quick phone call away.
- Same-day appointments with your Compass Program team – During business hours, get concierge care right when you want it with no-waiting appointments, as long or short as needed.
- House calls – When medically necessary, your doctor will come to you to provide treatment right in your own home.
- Reserved clinic parking – You’ll have access to free, dedicated parking close to our front door (including when you’re not visiting for a Compass Program appointment).
- Outstanding clinic amenities – Our specially designed waiting area was created with you in mind and features comfortable furniture, nutritious snacks, several coffee options and private shower facilities.
- Coordinated care across HealthPartners and Park Nicollet – If you need specialty care, we’ll help you set up appointments and connect you with top experts in over 50 medical fields.
- Flexible membership options – Get a Compass Program membership just for you, or add your spouse or partner for a reduced annual fee.
Organized around your needs and priorities, Compass is customized concierge medicine that fits into your life, runs by your schedule and creates long-lasting health partnerships.
Concierge medicine is health care based around an elevated, highly personalized relationship.
With the Compass Program, you’ll join a members-only practice with primary care doctors who help facilitate care whenever you need it, for however long you need. Your elite care team can also help connect you with top specialists in over 50 medical fields across HealthPartners and Park Nicollet.
The result is in-depth care from a team that closely understands your health goals and concerns and is always available to you, no matter what.
Compass Program membership gives you access to comprehensive preventive care, illness diagnosis, ongoing treatment for a variety of conditions, prescriptions and much more. Our doctors will coordinate your care across a trusted team of experts where your well-being is always the highest priority.
The Compass Program is open to adults who want exceptional health care access from a trusted care team that knows them personally.
We serve people with complex health care needs as well as people who simply want a deeper health care relationship with their doctor.
For more information about our flexible, adaptable, whole-person care, call us today at 952-993-1500.
For an annual membership fee, you’ll have access to our full suite of Compass Program benefits, including help from a 24/7 personal care team, medically necessary house calls and more. Multiple membership options and payment schedules are available – to review billing choices, please call us at 952-993-3118 for tailored guidance.
Because everyone’s health care needs are different, health care services provided by your Compass Program care team aren’t included in your annual membership fee. Just like at other clinics, we’ll bill your insurance for the specific health care services you receive.
For health care services that the Compass Program provides, we accept most health insurance plans, including Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, CIGNA, HealthPartners, Medica, Medicare, PreferredOne and many others.
Not sure what your insurance covers? Call the number on the back of your card for help looking at your options.
Don’t have your card in front of you? Here are member services numbers to help you get started: