When you’re dealing with a nagging spinal ailment or an injury, tasks big or small can limit your everyday function – from head to hip to toe. And that’s where video visits can be a welcome option for you to get the care you need from the comfort of wherever you may be.
Just like an office visit, video visits bring you face-to-face with your spine specialist. During your appointment, your doctor will listen to any questions or concerns you have, review your medical history and diagnosis, and talk with you to understand how you’re feeling and determine next steps for treatment. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now is always the time to take care of yourself and your spine. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality care is at your fingertips.
Whether you’re looking for answers or you’re in the middle of a treatment plan, we can offer consultations, follow-up visits and second opinions for a range of spinal conditions, including:
- Acute and chronic upper and lower back pain, neck pain and thoracic pain
- Spinal nerve pain in the head, face, shoulders, arm, hands, buttocks, hips, legs and/or feet
- Degenerative discs or herniated discs
- Muscle strains or weakness
- Sports injuries
- Spine curvatures and other spine alignment problems
- Fractured vertebrae following a trauma
- Abnormal growths of the spine
- Call HealthPartners at 651-495-6500
- Call Park Nicollet at 952-993-3800
No. Hands-on, in-person care is a big part of your spine treatment plan. Video visits just add another way for you to conveniently and meaningfully connect with your doctor. Your doctor will work with you to determine the right combination of in-clinic, phone and video visits.
- Make an appointment online for a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set up an appointment.
- Before your visit, download Google Duo, which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and your doctor will see each other face-to-face and work out a plan.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your doctor calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your doctor will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.