Expert spine care without the trip to the clinic thanks to video visits
When you’re dealing with a nagging spinal ailment or an injury, tasks big or small can limit your everyday function – from head to hip to toe. And that’s where video visits can be a welcome option for you to get the care you need from the comfort of wherever you may be.
Just like an office visit, video visits bring you face-to-face with your spine specialist. During your appointment, your doctor will listen to any questions or concerns you have, review your medical history and diagnosis, and talk with you to understand how you’re feeling and determine next steps for treatment. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now is always the time to take care of yourself and your spine. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality care is at your fingertips.
What kind of spine care can you receive through a video visit?
Whether you’re looking for answers or you’re in the middle of a treatment plan, we can offer consultations, follow-up visits and
- Acute and chronic upper and lower back pain, neck pain and thoracic pain
- Spinal nerve pain in the head, face, shoulders, arm, hands, buttocks, hips, legs and/or feet
- Degenerative discs or herniated discs
- Muscle strains or weakness
- Sports injuries
- Spine curvatures and other spine alignment problems
- Fractured vertebrae following a trauma
- Abnormal growths of the spine
Schedule a video visit with a spine care specialist or surgeon
- Call HealthPartners at
- Call Park Nicollet at
Do video visits replace in-person appointments for spine care?
No. Hands-on, in-person care is a big part of your spine treatment plan. Video visits just add another way for you to conveniently and meaningfully connect with your doctor. Your doctor will work with you to determine the right combination of in-clinic, phone and video visits.
How do you get started with video visits for spine care? It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
Make an appointment onlinefor a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinicto set up an appointment. Your appointment details, the link to access your video visit, and tools for modifying your appointment will be available through your HealthPartners online account. Fill out this consent(PDF) and have it ready for your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
- About an hour before your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email or text message with an encrypted link to join your visit. When you are ready, click on the link on your mobile device or type the link into your internet browser to join on your desktop. You can also join your visit through your
HealthPartners online account.
That’s it! Your doctor will join the session when your appointment begins.
Additional information about how video visits work can be found on