Visiting our locations
We’re constantly reviewing our patient and visitor policies to help protect our patients and communities. The most up-to-date information is posted here.
For all patients and visitors:
- Patients who are experiencing respiratory symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 10 days will be asked to wear a medical-grade face mask.
- Visitors who are sick are not allowed to visit or accompany patients. This includes signs or symptoms of flu, COVID or other respiratory or communicable illnesses.
- If you’ve tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days, please postpone any non-urgent visits.
Preparing for an in-person appointment
- Your ID
- Your insurance information
- Any relevant medical history for your appointment
We look forward to seeing you!