There’s room for everyone at our Foundation – and that includes every gift, too. Big or small, each donation makes a difference in helping to support better local health and well-being. Your gifts to the Hutchinson Health Foundation always support local community initiatives.
None of our programs, grants, scholarships or other important work would be possible without your contributions. Thank you for your generous commitment to improving health care locally.
If you prefer to mail your gift, it’s easy to send along support for the health care initiatives you’re interested in.
Mail your check to:
Hutchinson Health Foundation
1095 Hwy 15 South
Hutchinson, MN 55350
Please include a note telling us if you’d like your gift to be designated toward a certain fund or cause. Also, tell us if your gift is in honor or memory of someone.
Checks should be made out to Hutchinson Health Foundation. Please do not send cash.
Recurring gifts make it simple to fit ongoing support for the Foundation into your budget. Gifts are made automatically from your credit or debit card according to a schedule you choose. You can adjust your gift amount or cancel at any time.
Gifts of securities or stock can result in great benefits for Hutchinson Health Foundation. In addition, you’ll receive a charitable tax deduction for your generosity.
Matching gifts, offered by many employers, multiply your generosity: They make your gift go twice as far at no extra cost to you.
We’re eligible for many matching gift programs sponsored by corporations, foundations and other organizations. Check with your employer to see if they’ll match your gift to Hutchinson Health Foundation.
We host several events throughout the year where you can get together with family, friends and neighbors to support causes you care about.
Whether you want to donate, sponsor, organize or volunteer, there are many ways to get involved.
Donations come in many forms, including gifts of time. Many volunteer opportunities are available at both the Foundation, as well as Hutchinson Health. No experience is necessary – only a desire to help out and contribute.
Every year, we invite donors who’ve made an especially significant commitment to join one of our donor clubs. These donors touch nearly every program in the Foundation’s profile and pave the way for the future of transformative health and well-being work.
Donor club members enjoy exclusive benefits, including complimentary tickets to all our annual events, scholarship donations, multiple forms of public recognition and much more. We currently have five donor clubs:
- Annual Event Sponsors – Annual gifts of $5,000 or more
- Circle of Friends – Annual gifts of $2,500 or more
- Patrons of Promise – Annual gifts of $1,250 or more
We can’t thank our major donors enough for their outstanding dedication to exceptional local health care.
- Mrs. Catherine B. Avery and Mr. William H. Avery
- Dr. Josh and Mrs. Melissa Campbell
- Dr. Khalid Kambal and Habab Hamid
- Mr. Glen and Mrs. Ginny Kegley
- Mr. Shad and Mrs. Melissa Ketcher
- Dr. Josh and Dr. Erin Knudtson
- Mr. Jim and Mrs. Shannon Lyons
- Dr. Jim Allen and Dr. Cate McGinnis
- Mr. Dan and Mrs. Kara Neubarth
- Mr. Kyle Wendling
- Mr. Tom Daggett and Dr. Barb Zajicek-Daggett
- Mr. Marty Berg
- Mr. Dan and Mrs. Rachael Gemuenden
- Dr. John and Mrs. Gail Gillard
- Dr. Scott and Mrs. Tanja Glaser
- Mr. Robert and Mrs. Christie Hantge
- Mr. Richard and Mrs. Wendy Hantge
- Mr. Keith and Mrs. Tess Heikes
- Mrs. Laura Loberg
- Mr. Ross MacMullan and Dr. Christina Moses
- Dr. Dean and Mrs. Carol Nissen
- Mr. Andy and Mrs. Amber Nissen
- Mr. Jason Werowinski and Dr. Leah Schrupp-Werowinski
- Mr. Cody and Dr. Chelsi Schumacher
- Mr. Dan and Dr. Jalayna Smith
- Dr. Mark and Mrs. Breanne Stuckey
- Mr. Brandon and Mrs. Jillian Thiemann
The tax identification number of Hutchinson Hospital Foundation is 36-3317820.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results.