Careers at Capitol View Transitional Care Center
Capitol View Transitional Care Center specializes in intensive, short term rehabilitation.
We provide inpatient therapy and nursing care after hospitalization to get you on the road to recovery and back into the community.
Part of the HealthPartners organization, we are a nonprofit.
- Joined the HealthPartners family in 2001
- Relocated to the Regions Hospital campus in 2011
- 32-bed transitional care center
- More than 650 patients successfully transitioned home annually
- HealthPartners doctors and nurse practitioners on site
- Nursing staff to patient ratio three times higher than the average nursing home
- Learn more about Capitol View Transitional Care
Capitol View’s care team works together to form a rehabilitation plan tailored to meet individual patient needs. Our care team includes registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, social workers, nursing assistants, occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech therapists and a registered dietician. A HealthPartners physician and nurse practitioner team is also onsite to provide medical management.
Health and well-being are at the center of everything we do. That's why all colleagues are expected to meet the requirements of our colleague vaccination and screening program.