You can find help
Anyone – children, teenagers, adults and seniors – can experience mental health issues and challenges. It can happen at any time and is more common than you think. We understand. Things can get better. We can help. Your team could include psychiatrists, psychotherapists, nurses and other mental health professionals. We’ll help you find physical and emotional balance in ways that are proven to work. Your care is always confidential, compassionate, welcoming and non-judgmental.
In order to schedule a new therapy or psychiatry appointment, patients must have been seen by a primary or specialty care provider at one of the following locations in the last two years: HealthPartners, Stillwater Medical Group, Hudson Hospital & Clinic, Westfields Hospital (outpatient), or Amery Hospital (outpatient).
We accept most health plans and insurance. Check with your health plan to understand your coverage, including any specific requirements before your visit.
What you can expect
- Quick access to care including after-hours help
- Ongoing and coordinated care to be sure you are getting the help you need
- Care that can include family and loved ones or other support networks (i.e. teachers, therapists, pastors etc.)
- Dedicated teams who care for adults and children with anxiety, depression, ADHD and learning difficulties
- On-staff child and adolescent educational psychologists who work directly with schools