Your care begins with you
From working with you to create the best possible birth experience to providing your ongoing health care, certified nurse-midwives are specially trained to listen to your needs and concerns. We believe you can and should play an active role in your care.
What you can expect
- Care from nurse-midwives with a record of safety and patient satisfaction
- Guidance in creating your birth plan
- Easy to make appointments
- Care from the same nurse-midwife
- Online test results
- Coordination with doctors and other care providers as necessary
Partners in Pregnancy – Group prenatal care
At Partners in Pregnancy, you’ll get holistic, midwifery-based prenatal care in a group setting. You’ll be in a class with 8-10 other moms-to-be, and your due dates will all be about the same time. The group setting allows you to connect, learn and share with other moms. And you’ll get prenatal care from your midwife.
Wondering what we do?
- Prenatal care
- Labor, delivery and postpartum care
- Instruction on breastfeeding
- Family planning counseling
- Birth Control
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections
- Adolescent health care
- Assessment and treatment of vaginal infections and bladder infections
- Educational support on pregnancy, nutrition, exercise, childbirth and parenting
- Menopause counseling and education