Whether another sinus infection is settling in or your little one is spiking a fever, you just want to feel better fast. And urgent care video visits help make that possible.
Video visits bring you face-to-face with a team of urgent care doctors and clinicians so you can get expert treatment and care quickly – and all from the comfort of home.
Just like a walk-in visit, your doctor or clinician will listen to your health concerns and symptoms, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now, if you’re experiencing heart attack or stroke symptoms such as chest or upper body pain, chest pressure, numbness or shortness of breath, call 911 immediately or have someone drive you to the emergency room.
Through video visits, you can get care and treatment quickly – all without leaving home. We’re able to treat a wide range of symptoms and conditions, including:
- Common cold and flu symptoms such as fever, runny nose, sore throat, cough and congestion
- Upper respiratory infections such as laryngitis or a sinus infection
- Eye infections
- Cold sores and canker sores
- Skin infections, rashes or hives
- Insect bites and stings
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
For those conditions that require hands-on care or testing such as broken bones, joint or muscle sprains, cuts and lacerations, or strep throat, in-person care is absolutely available. You can walk in to any of our 20 urgent care locations, or you can save time by saving your spot in line now.
If you’re concerned that your symptoms are signs of COVID-19, an urgent care video visit can be used as an effective screening tool. Simply
Make an appointment onlinefor a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinicto set up an appointment. Your appointment details, the link to access your video visit, and tools for modifying your appointment will be available through your HealthPartners online account. Fill out this consent(PDF) and have it ready for your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
- About an hour before your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email or text message with an encrypted link to join your visit. When you are ready, click on the link on your mobile device or type the link into your internet browser to join on your desktop. You can also join your visit through your
HealthPartners online account.
That’s it! Your doctor or clinician will join the session when your appointment begins.
Additional information about how video visits work can be found on