Melrose Center St. Louis Park
3525 Monterey Dr, Saint Louis Park, MN 55416
At the Melrose Center in St. Louis Park, you'll find a wide range of eating disorder treatments and care, including:
- All levels of care, from outpatient programs to 24/7 residential care
- Anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder treatment
- Medical, behavioral and nutrition experts
- Individual and group therapy
- Family-based approach for children and teens
- Special programs for individuals with eating disorders and substance abuse or diabetes
We know it takes courage to seek help for an eating disorder. The first step is to schedule an initial assessment. Help is available and recovery is possible.
Together we heal eating disorders.
Start healing and call today to schedule an initial assessment: 952-993-6200.
Melrose Center is proud to be the local leader in eating disorder care.
For over 30 years, we've been caring for patients of all ages and genders who are struggling with an eating disorder. Our multi-disciplinary team includes medical, behavioral and nutrition experts. Through individual and group therapy, we can help guide recovery for the body and mind, creating a safe place to rebuild relationships with food and themselves.
|Primary care||Specialty care|
|Family Medicine||Mental / Chemical Health Care|
At this location
General Clinic Services
Behavioral Health Populations
- Age: Adolescent (13-17)
- Age: Adult (18+)
- Age: Child (6-12)
- Age: Seniors (60+)