Sneezing, coughing, congestion, runny nose, hives, itchy and watery eyes – and worst of all – absolute misery. When seasonal allergies flare up, you want relief fast. And that’s where video visits can come in handy.
Easy, convenient and personalized, video visits bring your doctor and the unique allergy treatment you need right to you – wherever you may be.
Just like an office visit, your doctor will listen to your allergy concerns and symptoms, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan, when needed.
Don’t wait to get relief from seasonal allergies. Easy access to quality care is at your fingertips.
Whether you’re hoping to stop allergies before they start or you’re looking for sweet relief, we can treat a range of seasonal allergies, including:
- Allergies to tree pollens such as oak, poplar, hickory, walnut and ash
- Allergies to flower pollens such as daisies, goldenrod and chrysanthemums
- Allergies to grass and weed pollens such as ragweed
- Outdoor mold
- Hay fever
In addition to allergy treatment, video visits are great for medication follow-ups. And depending on your health care needs, your doctor may recommend a combination of in-person or virtual visits as part of your ongoing care or treatment plan.
- Make an appointment online for a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set up an appointment.
- Before your visit, download Google Duo, which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and your doctor will see each other face-to-face and work out a plan.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your doctor calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your doctor will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.
If video isn’t the best option for you, you can absolutely make an appointment for a phone call visit. When you call your clinic to make an appointment, just ask for a phone visit.
Is it the middle of the night? Are you looking for a quick online consult and treatment plan so you can be on your way? Whatever your reason, virtuwell available 24/7 and is always an option too.