Easy, convenient and personal, video visits bring your audiologist and the support you need to you – wherever you may be. Just like an office visit, you’ll be face-to-face with an expert audiologist so you can get your questions answered or hearing aid issues resolved. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Through video visits, we offer hearing aid consultation and support for needs such as:
- General questions about your hearing aids, including:
- How do I clean and care for my hearing aids?
- What’s the average lifetime of hearing aids?
- How often do hearing aid adjustments need to happen?
- Hearing aid programming
- Hearing aid troubleshooting
- Hearing aid consultation (if current audiogram is available)
If you’re in need of hands-on care such as a hearing test and newborn hearing screening, balance function test, or cochlear implant evaluations, you’ll start with an office visit. Just give us a call.
Call HealthPartners at 952-967-7977
Call Park Nicollet at 952-993-1880
- Call your audiology clinic and make an appointment at a time and on a date that works for you.
- Before your visit, download Google Duo , which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and your audiologist will see each other face-to-face.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your audiologist calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your audiologist will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.