Easy, convenient and personal, video visits bring your audiologist and the support you need to you – wherever you may be. Just like an office visit, you’ll be face-to-face with an expert audiologist so you can get your questions answered or hearing aid issues resolved. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Through video visits, we offer hearing aid consultation and support for needs such as:
- General questions about your hearing aids, including:
- How do I clean and care for my hearing aids?
- What’s the average lifetime of hearing aids?
- How often do hearing aid adjustments need to happen?
- Hearing aid programming
- Hearing aid troubleshooting
- Hearing aid consultation (if current audiogram is available)
If you’re in need of hands-on care such as a hearing test and newborn hearing screening, balance function test, or cochlear implant evaluations, you’ll start with an office visit.
Call HealthPartners at
Call Park Nicollet at
Call your audiology clinicand make an appointment for a day and time that works for you. Your appointment details, the link to access your video visit, and tools for modifying your appointment will be available through your HealthPartners online account. Fill out this consent(PDF) and have it ready for your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
- About an hour before your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email or text message with an encrypted link to join your visit. When you are ready, click on the link on your mobile device or type the link into your internet browser to join on your desktop. You can also join your visit through your
HealthPartners online account.
That’s it! Your audiologist will join the session when your appointment begins.
Additional information about how video visits work can be found on