- We're experiencing longer wait times in our clinics and hospitals. To get the care you need faster, we recommend Virtuwell, our 24/7 online clinic. Virtuwell treats over 60 conditions, including skin conditions, pink eye and other common infections.
- We’ve changed how we deliver video visits. Instead of using Google Duo, video visits are now accessed through your online account. Begin your video visit through Appointment details in your online account. Patients unable to join via online account and patients age 13-17 will receive a text with a link to join the video visit at the time of appointment. Text messages are sent to the mobile number listed on the patient’s chart.
Keeping your heart as healthy as it can be is the key to living your best life. And cardiology video visits can help you do just that.
Easy, convenient and personalized, cardiology video visits bring your board-certified cardiologist and the unique heart care you need right to you – wherever you may be.
Just like an office visit, your cardiologist will listen to your heart health concerns and symptoms, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create or update a tailored treatment plan, when needed. Cardiology video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now is always the time to take care of your heart. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality cardiology care is at your fingertips.
Whether this is your first time seeing a cardiologist or you’re due for a checkup, we can provide a range of cardiac care services, including:
- Consultations for heart disease symptoms, including:
- Chest pain and pressure
- Heart palpitations like flutters or skipped heart beats
- Shortness of breath
- Genetic consulting for those with a family history of heart disease
- Medication follow-ups
- Nutrition advice
And depending on your heart health care needs, your cardiologist may recommend a combination of in-person, video and phone visits as part of your ongoing care or treatment plan.
- Make an appointment online for a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set up an appointment. Your appointment details, the link to access your video visit, and tools for modifying your appointment will be available through your HealthPartners online account.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready for your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
- A few minutes prior to your appointment, sign in to your HealthPartners online account and go to your upcoming appointments. Select the Appointment details link and then Begin video visit. If you don’t have a HealthPartners online account, are 13 to 17 years old, or are the parent of a patient 13 to 17 years old, your doctor will text you a link to access your video visit at the time of your appointment.
That’s it! Your cardiologist will join the session when your appointment begins.
Additional information about how video visits work can be found on our video visits page.
If video isn’t the best option for you, you can discuss other options such as phone or in-clinic visits with your doctor. When you call to make your appointment, specify which type of appointment you’d prefer and we’ll work with you.