Keeping your heart as healthy as it can be is the key to living your best life. And cardiology video visits can help you do just that.
Easy, convenient and personalized, video visits bring your board-certified cardiologist and the unique heart care you need right to you – wherever you may be.
Just like an office visit, your cardiologist will listen to your heart health concerns and symptoms, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create or update a tailored treatment plan, when needed.
Now is always the time to take care of your heart. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality cardiology care is at your fingertips.
Whether this is your first time seeing a cardiologist or you’re due for a checkup, we can provide a range of cardiac care services, including:
- Consultations for heart disease symptoms, including:
- Chest pain and pressure
- Heart palpitations like flutters or skipped heart beats
- Shortness of breath
- Genetic consulting for those with a family history of heart disease
- Medication follow-ups
- Nutrition advice
And depending on your heart health care needs, your cardiologist may recommend a combination of in-person, video and phone visits as part of your ongoing care or treatment plan.
- Make an appointment online for a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set up an appointment.
- Before your visit, download Google Duo, which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and your cardiologist will see each other face-to-face and work out a plan.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your cardiologist calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your cardiologist will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.
If video isn’t the best option for you, you can discuss other options such as phone or in-clinic visits with your doctor. When you call to make your appointment, specify which type of appointment you’d prefer and we’ll work with you.