Get expert endocrinology care and support at home through video visits
Easy, convenient and personal, video visits bring your endocrinologist and the unique care you need to you – wherever you may be.
Just like an office visit, video visits bring you face-to-face with a board-certified endocrinologist, an expert who specializes in treating conditions such as diabetes, thyroid issues and other hormonal disorders.
During your appointment, your endocrinologist will listen to your concerns and symptoms, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now is always the time to take care of yourself. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality endocrinology care is at your fingertips.
What kind of endocrinology care can you get through a video visit?
Whether you’ve been recently diagnosed with a hormonal disorder or you’re already working through a treatment plan with an endocrinologist, we offer a range of care options, including:
- Consults, follow-ups and second opinions for hormonal disorders such as:
- Type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes
- Thyroid conditions such as hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism
- Low testosterone
- Adrenal disease
- Cholesterol (lipid) disorders
- Growth disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Hypogonadism (little or no sex hormones)
- In addition, we offer other ongoing care services to help you manage your condition, including:
- Education programming
- Nutrition advice
Schedule a video visit with an endocrinologist
How do you get started with endocrinology video visits? It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
Make an appointment onlinefor a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinicto set up an appointment. Your appointment details, the link to access your video visit, and tools for modifying your appointment will be available through your HealthPartners online account. Fill out this consent(PDF) and have it ready for your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
- About an hour before your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email or text message with an encrypted link to join your visit. When you are ready, click on the link on your mobile device or type the link into your internet browser to join on your desktop. You can also join your visit through your
HealthPartners online account.
That’s it! Your endocrinologist will join the session when your appointment begins.
Additional information about how video visits work can be found on