Kids’ bodies are in a constant state of change, which means specialized care is needed when there’s a hormonal health issue at play. Video visits through Park Nicollet offer a convenient way to get that special care.
Just like an office visit, video visits bring you face-to-face with a board-certified pediatric endocrinologist, a doctor who specializes in treating children and teens with diabetes, growth issues, thyroid conditions and other hormonal disorders.
During your appointment, your pediatric endocrinologist will listen to your concerns, ask questions to understand your child’s symptoms and medical history, and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Easy access to quality pediatric endocrinology care is at your fingertips. Don’t wait. Make an appointment today.
Whether your child was just diagnosed with a hormonal disorder or you’re working through a treatment plan with a pediatric endocrinologist, we offer a range of care options for kids and teens, including:
Consults, follow-ups and second opinions for hormonal disorders such as:
- Type 1 and type 2 diabetes, and prediabetes
- Thyroid conditions such as hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism
- Adrenal disorders
- Growth issues such as short stature
- Early or delayed puberty
- Amenorrhea (the absence of menstruation)
- Hypogonadism (little or no sex hormones)
In addition, we offer other ongoing care services to help you and your child manage their condition, including:
- Education programming
- Nutrition advice
- Call Park Nicollet at 952-993-3900 and make an appointment at a time and on a date that works for you.
- Before your visit, download Google Duo, which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and your doctor will see each other face-to-face.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your doctor calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your pediatric endocrinologist will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.