Whether you’re looking for answers, you’re in the midst of treatment or you’re on the road to recovery, you need convenient, personalized and expert neurological care every step of the way. And that’s where video visits can be a helpful option.
Just like an office visit, video visits bring you face-to-face with your board-certified neurologist. During your appointment, your doctor will listen to any questions or concerns you have, review your medical history and diagnosis, and talk with you to understand how you’re feeling and determine next steps for treatment. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now is always the time to take care of yourself. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality neurology care is at your fingertips.
Whether this will be your first visit or you have established care with a neurologist, we can offer a range of treatment services, including:
- Consultations, follow-up visits or second opinions for neurological conditions, including:
- Consultations, follow-up visits or second opinions for neurological symptoms, including:
- Migraines and various headaches
- Tingling or numbness
- Imbalance or gait problems
- Neuropathic pain
No. Hands-on, in-person care is a big part of your treatment plan. Video visits just add another way for you to conveniently and meaningfully connect with your doctor. Your doctor will work with you to determine the right combination of in-clinic, phone and video visits.
- Make an appointment online for a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set up an appointment.
- Before your visit, download Google Duo, which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and your doctor will see each other face-to-face and work out a plan.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your doctor calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your doctor will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.