From diagnosis to treatment and beyond, you need a cancer care team that’s with you every step of the way. And video visits make it easy and convenient for you to stay connected and get personalized care throughout your journey.
Just like an in office oncology visit, you’ll be face-to-face with your board-certified oncologist. They’ll listen to any questions or concerns you have, review your medical history and diagnosis, and talk with you to understand how you’re feeling and determine next steps for treatment. Oncology video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now is always the time for quality care. Don’t wait. Easy access to the cancer care you need is at your fingertips.
We’re here to treat your condition and help you find answers. We can offer a wide range of cancer treatment and support services through video visits, including:
- Cancer second opinion consultations
- Chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation and targeted therapy follow-ups
- Nutrition counseling
- Genetic counseling for those with a family history of cancer
- Survivorship support sessions
- Check-ins with social workers and counselors
We know you’re overwhelmed, scared and filled with questions. To help you get answers and begin discussing your treatment plan quickly, we can offer you a video appointment with an oncologist within 48 hours of your diagnosis.
No. Hands-on, in-person care is a big part of your cancer treatment plan. Video visits just add another way for you to conveniently and meaningfully connect with your cancer care team. So, depending on your needs, you’ll work with your oncologist or clinician to determine the right combination of in-clinic, phone and video visits.
- Make an appointment online for a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set up an appointment. Your appointment details, the link to access your video visit, and tools for modifying your appointment will be available through your HealthPartners online account.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready for your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
- About an hour before your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email or text message with an encrypted link to join your visit. When you are ready, click on the link on your mobile device or type the link into your internet browser to join on your desktop. You can also join your visit through your HealthPartners online account.
That’s it! Your oncologist or clinician will join the session when your appointment begins.
Additional information about how video visits work can be found on our video visits page.
If video isn’t the best option for you, you can discuss other options such as in-person and phone visits with your care team. When you call to make your appointment, just specify which type of appointment you’d prefer and we’ll work with you.