Your ears, nose and throat are intimately connected with three of your five senses. And even a little change to one of these senses can make a huge impact on your daily life – especially when symptoms stick around for a long time or keep coming back.
With video visits, you have a convenient way to get answers, treatment and relief for a range of ear, nose and throat (ENT) conditions. Just like an office visit, video visits bring you face-to-face with your board-certified otolaryngologist (ENT doctor).
During your appointment, your doctor will listen to your health concerns and symptoms, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now is always the time to take care of yourself. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality ENT care is at your fingertips.
- Ear conditions such as:
- Chronic ear infections
- Earwax buildup
- Hearing loss and hearing aid evaluations
- Perforated ear drum
- Swimmer's ear
- Vertigo and dizziness
- Nose conditions such as:
- Chronic nasal congestion
- Deviated septum
- Loss of smell
- Nasal obstructions
- Nasal polyps
- Throat and mouth conditions such as:
- Cancer and tumors of the tongue, larynx, mouth and throat
- Chronic or recurrent strep throat
- Loss of taste
- Polyps or cysts
- Sleep apnea
- Speech problems
- Swallowing disorders
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders (when surgery is needed)
- Tonsillitis and tonsillectomy consultations
No. Video visits just add another way for you to conveniently and meaningfully connect with your ENT doctor. Depending on your treatment and care needs, your doctor will work with you to determine the right combination of in-clinic, phone and video visits.
- Make an appointment online for a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set up an appointment. Your appointment details, the link to access your video visit, and tools for modifying your appointment will be available through your HealthPartners online account.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready for your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
- About an hour before your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email or text message with an encrypted link to join your visit. When you are ready, click on the link on your mobile device or type the link into your internet browser to join on your desktop. You can also join your visit through your HealthPartners online account.
That’s it! Your doctor will join the session when your appointment begins.
Additional information about how video visits work can be found on our video visits page.