From burning and tingling to nagging aches from an old injury, foot and ankle pain can stop you in your tracks. But thanks to video visits, you don’t need to venture into the clinic for every podiatry appointment. You can get personalized and convenient care from the comfort of home.
Just like an office visit, video visits bring you face-to-face with a board-certified podiatrist, who specializes treating acute and chronic foot and ankle conditions.
During your appointment, your podiatrist will listen to your concerns and symptoms, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now is always the time to take care of yourself. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality foot and ankle care is at your fingertips.
Whether you’re noticing bunion symptoms or you have a foot fracture that’s on the mend, we offer consultations, follow-ups and treatments for a range of conditions and concerns, including:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel, arch or ankle pain
- Hammertoes or mallet toes
- Burning, tingling or numbness in your feet
- Nail fungus
- Ingrown toenails
- Stress fractures
- Foot ulcers
Services may vary by location. Call for details. Also, your podiatrist may recommend a combination of in-clinic and video visits as part of your ongoing care and treatment plan.
No. Hands-on, in-person care is an important part of your treatment. Video visits just offer another way for you to conveniently and meaningfully connect with your podiatrist. Your podiatrist will work with you to determine the right mix of appointment types.
- Make an appointment online for a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set up an appointment. Your appointment details, the link to access your video visit, and tools for modifying your appointment will be available through your HealthPartners online account.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready for your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
- About an hour before your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email or text message with an encrypted link to join your visit. When you are ready, click on the link on your mobile device or type the link into your internet browser to join on your desktop. You can also join your visit through your HealthPartners online account.
That’s it! Your podiatrist will join the session when your appointment begins.
Additional information about how video visits work can be found on our video visits page.