Whether you’re healing from a recent surgery or you tweaked an old sports injury, a rehabilitation specialist helps you get back to living your best life. But you don’t need to trek to the clinic for every appointment. You can get personalized care from the comfort of home through a video visit.
Just like an office visit, video visits bring you face-to-face with a physical therapist, occupational therapist or speech therapist – each of whom is specially trained to assess your condition, develop a tailored therapy program and help you get back to doing the things you love. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Easy access to physical, occupational and speech therapy is at your fingertips. Don’t wait. Make an appointment today.
We offer comprehensive physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and other specialized rehabilitation services across our entire care system. And through video visits, you can get access to rehabilitation specialists at your local clinic or specialty center of choice.
During your appointment, your specialist will talk with you about your condition, demonstrate techniques and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan. Among the conditions we treat and the therapy services we offer:
- Mobility, walking or endurance issues
- Chronic pain
- Joint and muscle pain, or injury rehabilitation for your:
- Sports injuries
- Vestibular or vertigo
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ)
- Wounds and burns
- Pelvic health
- Strengthening and conditioning to improve motion, coordination or sensation issues
- Hand therapy to address mobilization, education, re-training, adaptive equipment and custom splinting needs
- Low vision or vision rehabilitation
- Driving and community mobility challenges
- Return-to-work training
- Language and literacy challenges
- Swallowing and feeding problems
- Vocal cord dysfunction or chronic cough
- Cognitive communication
- Social communication
- Assistive technology evaluations and learning sessions
No. Hands-on, in-person care is an important part of your care and treatment plan. Video visits just offer another way for you to conveniently and meaningfully connect with your rehabilitation specialist.
- Make an appointment online on a date and at a time that works for you. You can also call your physical therapy or rehab clinic to set up an appointment.
- Before your visit, download Google Duo, which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and your specialist will see each other face-to-face and work out a plan.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your specialist calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your specialist will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.