When it comes to getting urological treatment, it’s important to know that many conditions are more common and more treatable than you think. And now, urology video visits make it easy to get the treatment you need from the comfort of home.
Just like an office visit, urology video visits bring you face-to-face with a board-certified urologist, who specializes in treating urological conditions in men and women. During your appointment, your urologist will listen to your health concerns and symptoms, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now is always the time to take care of yourself. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality urological care is at your fingertips.
Urologists across our HealthPartners and Park Nicollet specialty clinics can offer treatment and support for a range of urological conditions, including:
- Frequent or infrequent urination
- Difficult urination (swollen prostate or prostatitis)
- Chronic urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Kidney infections and kidney stones
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPA); also called enlarged prostate
- Elevated prostate-specific antigen (PSA)
- Prostate cancer follow-up visits
- Vasectomy consultations
In addition, urologists at our HealthPartners specialty clinics can also offer:
- Chronic groin or testicular pain
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney cancer follow-ups
No. Video visits just give you another way to conveniently and meaningfully connect with your urologist. Depending on your treatment and care needs, your urologist will work with you to determine the right combination of in-clinic, phone and video visits.
- Make an appointment online for a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set up an appointment. Your appointment details, the link to access your video visit, and tools for modifying your appointment will be available through your HealthPartners online account.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready for your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
- About an hour before your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email or text message with an encrypted link to join your visit. When you are ready, click on the link on your mobile device or type the link into your internet browser to join on your desktop. You can also join your visit through your HealthPartners online account.
That’s it! Your doctor will join the session when your appointment begins.
Additional information about how video visits work can be found on our video visits page.