Easy, convenient and personal, video visits bring your OB-GYN or midwife and the health care you need to you – wherever you may be.
Just like an office visit, you’ll be face-to-face with your doctor or midwife. They’ll listen to your health concerns and symptoms, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan, when needed. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now is always the time to take care of yourself. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality women’s health care is at your fingertips.
Whether it’s another painful period, the first step in the family planning process or you’re looking for relief from hot flashes, you can receive treatment and counseling for a range of health needs, including:
- Birth control
- Frequent urination
- Preconception counseling
- Prenatal care
- Problem periods, including abnormal bleeding, heavy flow or intense cramps
- Sexual health
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
And depending on your health care needs, your doctor or midwife may recommend a combination of in-clinic, video or phone visits as part of your ongoing care or treatment plan.
- Make an appointment online for a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set up an appointment.
- Before your visit, download Google Duo, which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and an online OB-GYN or midwife will see each other face-to-face and work out a plan.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your doctor or midwife calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your OB-GYN or midwife will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.
If video isn’t the best option for you, you can absolutely make an appointment for a phone or in-clinic visit. Call your clinic to schedule both types of appointments.