Personalized care from breastfeeding specialists
The Como Clinic Breastfeeding Center will work with you and baby to help make breastfeeding a positive experience. We offer personalized care that meets your care needs. At our clinic, we have board-certified breastfeeding specialists. Our specialists have unique training and experience working with mom and baby. We are here to listen, answer questions and help guide you in the right direction.
There are two ways to make an appointment:
- Schedule a personal visit to our clinic: We are here to help you get started. At your visit, we will examine your baby, breasts and observe a feeding. From there, we provide feedback and make sure you get what you need to successfully breastfeed your baby.
- Give us a call: Can’t make it to the clinic? We can meet with you over the phone. No matter where you are, you get the right kind of care from our breastfeeding specialists.
Just call 952-967-7955 to schedule an appointment with our specialists.
We work with moms and answer questions concerning:
- Low milk supply/restarting milk supply
- Nursing for an adoptive mother
- Breastfeeding while ill, hospitalized or on medications
- Breast implants, reductions or one-sided mastectomies
- Breast or nipple abnormalities
- Going back to work, school or traveling while breastfeeding
- Nursing twins or triplets
- Mastitis or nipple infections
Our breastfeeding specialists can help with infant-related concerns, including concerns about:
- Slow weight gain, colic and feeding problems
- Refusal to breastfeed
- Sucking or latching difficulties
- Food allergies or intolerances
- Special needs infants (Down Syndrome, cleft lip or palate and more)
Questions about breastfeeding equipment?
We have a wide range of equipment available for mom and baby at the HealthPartners Home Medical Equipment showroom. Some of the products we have at our St. Paul showroom can be ordered online and shipped to your home.
HealthPartners Home Medical
537 Phalen Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55130
Some of the products we have available include:
- Breast pumps
- Lanolin creams
- Feeding bottles
- Pump and save bags
- Nipple shields
- Common questions about breastfeeding
- Newborn breastfeeding log
- Breast milk storage guidelines chart
- Lactation equipment and products offered
- La Leche League
- Department of Health breastfeeding info
- Learn more
CareLine℠ nurse line
After hours medical care.
BabyLine℠ phone line
Pre and post-pregnancy care Available 24 hours. Call 612-333-2229 or 800-845-9297.