Our free myHealthyPregnancy app powered by YoMingo puts important parent education resources and fun extras for every stage of pregnancy, newborn care and more at your fingertips.
The app is available in multiple languages and has tons of features you’ll enjoy, including:
- Video library – The video library is packed with educational videos you can watch and learn from throughout your pregnancy and as you care for your new baby.
- Appointment tracker – Between your prenatal checkups and baby’s wellness visits after they’re born, you’ll be seeing your care teams a lot. The appointment tracker can help make sure you don’t miss a visit.
- Baby kick counter – The kick counter helps you record baby’s movements as your pregnancy progresses. This can help you recognize their movement patterns and notice if there are any changes.
- Contraction timer – A contraction timer lets you track how long and how frequent your contractions are when you go into labor. This can help you know what stage of labor you’re in and when to go to the hospital.
- Baby feeding log – The feeding log feature allows you to keep track of when and how much baby eats throughout the day. This makes it easier for you to understand your baby’s eating patterns and create a feeding routine.
- Diaper changing log – The diaper log helps you keep track of the diaper changes your baby needs each day. How often your baby is peeing and pooping, as well as what color each is, can give you clues about their overall health.
Step 1: Register for a YoMingo account
The myHealthyPregnancy app powered by YoMingo is available as a mobile app and available on any device with an internet connection. To get started, you’ll need to register for the program at YoMingo.
After you register, you’ll receive an email confirmation from the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open the email and follow any instructions to finish setting up your account.
If you do not see the confirmation email in your inbox, please check your Spam/Junk folder. Remember, the email confirmation will come from YoMingo, not HealthPartners or Park Nicollet.
Already registered with YoMingo? Go ahead and skip to Step 2.
Step 2: Download the myHealthyPregnancy app
Once you’ve registered with YoMingo, you can download the free mobile app on iTunes or Google Play. Or, you can log into yomingo.com on any internet-connected device and enjoy the app in your preferred internet browser. It’s your choice!
Disclaimer: The information in YoMingo® is NOT intended to take the place of a healthcare provider or any information that your health care provider has discussed with you about your own personal health. It is imperative and advised that you find care and work with your health care provider to keep yourself healthy and safe. Always call your health care provider with any questions you may have. By creating an account in YoMingo, you have verified that you have read and agree to this disclaimer.