Be tobacco free
Quitting tobacco or vape may be one of the hardest things you'll ever do, but we're here to help.
Get help with a health coach
Not sure where to begin? Call us at 952-883-7800 or 800-311-1052.
As a HealthPartners member you get access to a health coach at no additional cost. You’ll get support and encouragement to reach your goals and quit for good. Plus, you can schedule phone calls when it’s convenient for you.
Work with a health coach to set goals around tobacco use and vaping that fit your lifestyle. You’ll get support and encouragement to reach your goals and live nicotine free. Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) is one medically approved quit aid. For more information on coverage, please consult your insurance provider.
Great resources to help you be tobacco free
- Vape: Think Twice
- Whether you want to learn more about vaping side effects, get in touch with your habits and make changes, or think about quitting, it’s never too late to get support. Check out this digital activity to learn about everything from recognizing triggers to breaking habits and overcoming cravings.
- Available to members who (a) are at least 18 years old, and (b) indicate on their health assessment they currently vape or recently quit.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Quit smoking
- American Lung Association – Stop smoking
- My Life, My Quit – Teen support
Online tools and articles
- Are you ready to quit smoking?
- How much is smoking costing you?
- Try to quit smoking
- Trying to quit smokeless tobacco