Our Member Services team is here to help
Based in Minnesota, our Member Services team of health insurance and customer service experts is ready to answer your questions about:
- Your insurance coverage and plan services
- Claims, understanding your deductible and out-of-pocket limit, or paying your premium
- Finding a doctor, dentist or specialist in your plan’s network
- And much more
Call Member Services at the phone number on the back of your ID card. This ensures you’re connected to someone who specializes in your plan right away.
If you don’t have your card, you can get answers by reaching out to our Member Services team:
- Individual, family and group plan members – 800-883-2177
- Medicare members – 800-233-9645
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance) members – 866-885-8880
Se puede llamarnos en español al 866-398-9119. Interpreters are also available for other languages.
You can look up answers to common questions – and much more – by signing in to your online account. You can also send a secure web message, get help from our automated assistant Harper or chat with Member Services during business hours.
More HealthPartners services for our members
We have several resources to help with everything from general health questions to understanding treatment options to caring for your newborn and more.
Download the HealthPartners mobile app and take your plan on the go
With the HealthPartners mobile app, available for iOS and Android, your HealthPartners team is always by your side.
- Find covered care nearby and see cost estimates
- Quickly refill prescriptions via mail or compare pharmacy prices
- Check your benefits and claims – anytime, anywhere
- Always have your member ID card in your pocket