Read about the details of your insurance plan. This is all the “fine print” for the insurance plans we offer.
Information about your insurance plan
These pages have all the “fine print” about the insurance plans we offer. If you’re looking for information that’s easy to read, the column labeled “Summary of Benefits and Coverage" is your best bet. These are also called SBCs. Use this document if you’re looking for detailed information about your plan. Plus, all SBCs are legally required to include the same information, so it’s easy to compare plans.
Here’s what you’ll find in the other documents
- Contract: This is the legal contract between you and HealthPartners. It includes all the details about your insurance plan.
- Benefit charts: Use these charts to find the exact, legal terms of everything your plan covers.
- Amendments and pediatric dental: Some insurance plans have dental benefits that only apply to people younger than 19. Those benefits are explained here. This also shows you if things have changed with your plans.
View health plan network waivers
Here’s what you’ll find in the other documents: 952-883-5000
To find documents for your insurance plan, choose the option that describes you best:
- I have a Medicare plan
- I live in MN and buy my own insurance
- I live in WI and buy my own insurance
- I work at a large group
- I work at a small group
- I have a Medical Assistance (Medicaid) plan