Looking for a new men’s health doctor close to home? With more than 55 clinics in the Twin Cities and western Wisconsin, access to wellness, prevention and peace of mind is right around the corner.
Life doesn’t follow a 9-5 schedule, so neither do we. We’ve got you covered with same day care at our clinics and urgent care locations and our 24/7 online clinic, Virtuwell.
Some of our doctors love sailing. Others love to sail through the latest crime fiction. But they all love helping you get better. With more than 1,300 board-certified physicians, we have a doctor for you.
What we treat
- Annual physicals
- Common illnesses and injuries
- Chronic (long-term) disease management, such as management of high blood pressure, depression and diabetes
- Erectile disorder
- Hair loss
- Mental health concerns
- Nutrition and weight management
- Prostate exams/screening
- Recommended screenings by age
- Sexual Health/STI
- Sleep issues
- Skin conditions
- Testicular/cancer screening
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Family medicine doctors, internal medicine doctors, internal medicine-pediatrics doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants are all
- Family medicine doctors – The unique benefit of family medicine doctors is that they care for everyone in your family - from new baby to grandma. They can provide highly personalized care because they’re familiar with your family’s medical history.
- Internal medicine doctors – Internal medicine doctors focus on caring for adults. They provide a wide range of services, including preventive care and health screenings. They treat illnesses, injuries and chronic conditions.
- Internal medicine / pediatrics doctors – A combined meds-peds physician has a dual board certification and can treat patients from newborns through adulthood. They are both pediatricians and internists.
- Physician assistants and nurse practitioners – Physician assistants and nurse practitioners provide medical care and are licensed to diagnose and treat illness, manage chronic diseases and prescribe medication for patients.
Many of our primary care clinics also have dietitians, diabetes educators, care coordinators, pharmacists and psychologists to help you develop personalized plans for achieving your health goals.
We also have people trained to answer your questions regarding insurance and payment options.
You can get started by
Primary care doctors are trained to treat almost all men’s health conditions. Specialists are trained to treat the most complex conditions, especially those that don’t respond to the most common course of treatment. If you need something more, we have experts in over
If you need care but can’t make the trip, don’t worry – there’s still several ways to talk to our men’s health specialists. Get care from any device for nutrition and weight management, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, mental health, sexual health, acne, sinus infections, allergies and much more.
Our 24/7 online clinic,
We know men are less likely than women to have recommended health screenings. Men are also more likely to take a tough-it-out approach when they’re sick.
If this sounds like you, we get it. Not everyone likes going to the doctor or can find an option that’s convenient.
To make it easier, we offer a variety of ways to get treatment for common conditions, preventive check-ups, follow-up appointments and prescription refills. And they’re not all in-person.
24/7 online clinic, Virtuwell – Through Virtuwell we can treat over 60 common conditions including pink eye, sinus infections, acne and the flu (seasonal). Skip the trip and get a treatment plan from any device.
- Urgent care – Get care conveniently at one of
23 urgent care locations.
Call for 24/7 help:
We accept most health insurance plans, including Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, CIGNA, HealthPartners, Medica, Medicare, PreferredOne and many others.
Not sure what your insurance covers? Call the number on the back of your card for help looking at your options.
Don’t have your card in front of you? Here are member services numbers to help you get started:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota:
800-244-6224(insurance through work); 866-494-2111(insurance directly or through the Exchange)
763-847-4477(in the Twin Cities); 800-997-1750(outside the metro area)
- United Healthcare: