Easy, convenient and personal, video visits bring your doctor and the unique care you need to you – wherever you may be.
Just like an office visit, your doctor will listen to your health concerns and symptoms, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan, when needed.
Now is always the time to take care of yourself. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality health care is at your fingertips.
Whether you’re managing a chronic condition or think you have a nagging concern, we can help with a wide range of care needs, including:
- Aches, sprains and strains
- Bladder infections and UTIs
- Colds, bronchitis and sinus infections
- Chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Ear infections
- Eye infections
- Mental health concerns such as anxiety and depression
- Skin conditions such as rashes, hives or bug bites
And depending on your health care needs, your doctor may recommend a combination of in-clinic, video or phone visits as part of your ongoing care or treatment plan.
1) Make an appointment online at a time and on a date that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set it up.
2) Before your visit, download Google Duo, which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and your doctor will see each other face-to-face and work out a plan.
3) Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your doctor calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your doctor will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.
If video isn’t the best option for you, you can absolutely make an appointment for a phone or in-clinic visit. You can schedule both types of appointments online or by calling your clinic.
Is it the middle of the night? Are you looking for a quick online consult and treatment plan so you can be on your way? Whatever your reason, virtuwell is always an option too.