Personalized health care delivered right to you
Easy, convenient and personal, video visits bring your doctor and the unique care you need to you – wherever you may be.
Just like an office visit, your doctor will listen to your health concerns and symptoms, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan, when needed. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now is always the time to take care of yourself. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality health care is at your fingertips.
What can be treated with a primary care video visit?
Whether you’re managing a chronic condition or think you have a nagging concern, we can help with a wide range of care needs, including:
- Aches, sprains and strains
- Bladder infections and UTIs
- Colds, bronchitis and sinus infections
- Chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Ear infections
- Eye infections
- Mental health concerns such as anxiety and depression
- Skin conditions such as rashes, hives or bug bites
And depending on your health care needs, your doctor may recommend a combination of in-clinic, video or phone visits as part of your ongoing care or treatment plan.
How do you get started with online primary care visits? It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
Make an appointment onlinefor a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinicto set up an appointment. Your appointment details, the link to access your video visit, and tools for modifying your appointment will be available through your HealthPartners online account. Fill out this consent(PDF) and have it ready for your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
- About an hour before your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email or text message with an encrypted link to join your visit. When you are ready, click on the link on your mobile device or type the link into your internet browser to join on your desktop. You can also join your visit through your
HealthPartners online account.
That’s it! Your doctor will join the session when your appointment begins.
Additional information about how video visits work can be found on
Are there other visit options? There sure are.
If video isn’t the best option for you, you can absolutely make an appointment for a phone or in-clinic visit. You can schedule both types of appointments online or by calling your clinic.
Is it the middle of the night? Are you looking for a quick online consult and treatment plan so you can be on your way? Whatever your reason,