Everyone’s path to weight loss is different, but you don’t need to walk it alone. And video visits make it easy for you to get the support you need, when and where you need it.
Just like an office visit, video visits bring you face-to-face with bariatric surgery and weight management experts. We’ll listen to your goals, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create a tailored weight loss program. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now is always the time to take care of yourself. Don’t wait. Easy access to care is at your fingertips.
Whether you’re preparing for bariatric surgery or you’re following a non-surgical weight management program, we offer a range of services, including:
- Consultations, intakes and follow-up appointments for:
- Gastric bypass and gastric sleeve surgeries
- Revision surgeries
- Non-surgical, medical weight management programs
- Nutrition counseling
- Mental health support
If you’re ready to talk with a weight management expert and work with them to create a plan tailored to you, the first step is to make an appointment for a consultation.
Once your visit is scheduled, our team will reach out with details on how to prepare for your appointment, which include watching an informational video and filling out a health history questionnaire. This bit of prep work helps our team guide your consultation, so can you get the answers and next steps you’re looking for.
No. Video visits just add another way for you to conveniently and meaningfully connect with your team of weight management experts. Depending on the weight loss path you’ve chosen and where you are on that journey, your doctor or clinician will work with you to determine the right combination of in-clinic and video visits.
- Make an appointment online at a time and on a date that works for you. You can also call the Park Nicollet Bariatric Surgery and Weight Loss Center at 952-993-3180 to schedule your visit.
- Before your visit, download Google Duo, which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and your doctor will see each other face-to-face and work out a plan.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your doctor calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your doctor will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.