The health of your skin, hair and nails is so important to your overall well-being. And just about everyone deals with some sort of skin condition in their lifetime. With video visits, you can get convenient, personalized dermatology care from the comfort of home.
Just like an office visit, video visits bring you face-to-face with a board-certified dermatologist, who specializes in treating acute, chronic and complex skin, hair and nail conditions.
During your appointment, your dermatologist will listen to your health concerns and symptoms, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan.
Now is always the time to take care of yourself. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality dermatology care is at your fingertips.
Whether you’ve noticed something new or you’re managing a chronic condition, we can offer consultations, follow-ups and treatments for a range of conditions and concerns, including:
- Concerning moles, skin bumps or sun spots
- Skin rashes, irritation or inflammation
- Skin infections
- Dark spots or skin discoloration
- Nail conditions or discoloration
- Hair loss and other hair conditions
- Cystic or severe acne
No. Video visits just offer another way for you to conveniently and meaningfully connect with your dermatologist. Depending on your treatment and care needs, your dermatologist will work with you to determine the right combination of in-clinic and video visits.
- Make an appointment online for a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set up an appointment.
- Before your visit, download Google Duo, which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and your doctor will see each other face-to-face and work out a plan.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your doctor calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your doctor will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.