The health of your skin, hair and nails is so important to your overall well-being. And just about everyone deals with some sort of skin condition in their lifetime. With video visits, you can get convenient, personalized dermatology care from the comfort of home.
Just like an office visit, dermatology video visits bring you face-to-face with a board-certified dermatologist, who specializes in treating acute, chronic and complex skin, hair and nail conditions.
During your appointment, your dermatologist will listen to your health concerns and symptoms, ask questions to understand your medical history and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan. Dermatology video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Now is always the time to take care of yourself. Don’t wait. Easy access to quality dermatology care is at your fingertips.
Whether you’ve noticed something new or you’re managing a chronic condition, we can offer consultations, follow-ups and treatments for a range of conditions and concerns, including:
- Concerning moles, skin bumps or sun spots
- Skin rashes, irritation or inflammation
- Skin infections
- Dark spots or skin discoloration
- Nail conditions or discoloration
- Hair loss and other hair conditions
- Cystic or severe acne
No. Dermatology video visits just offer another way for you to conveniently and meaningfully connect with your dermatologist. Depending on your treatment and care needs, your dermatologist will work with you to determine the right combination of in-clinic and video visits.
- Make an appointment online for a day and time that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set up an appointment. Your appointment details, the link to access your video visit, and tools for modifying your appointment will be available through your HealthPartners online account.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready for your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
- About an hour before your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email or text message with an encrypted link to join your visit. When you are ready, click on the link on your mobile device or type the link into your internet browser to join on your desktop. You can also join your visit through your HealthPartners online account.
That’s it! Your doctor will join the session when your appointment begins.
Additional information about how video visits work can be found on our video visits page.