When your body bears the physical scars of an injury, illness or birth defect, plastic surgery can help restore, rebuild and regain both appearance and function. And video visits make it easy, convenient and comfortable for you to start that regenerative journey.
Just like an office visit, video visits bring you face-to-face with an expert plastic surgeon. During your appointment, your surgeon will talk with you about your medical history, surgical concerns and goals, answer any questions you have and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Through video visits, our team of expert plastic surgeons can offer consultation, evaluation and education for a range of plastic and reconstructive procedures, including:
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Cleft lip and cleft palate repair
- Eye lid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Gender affirmation
- Hand surgery
- Mohs defect surgery
- Post-bariatric body contouring
- Reconstruction surgery after burns
- Repair of facial fractures
- Skin grafts and scar revision
Depending on your treatment needs, your plastic surgeon will work with you to determine the timing of any surgical procedures, as well as the right combination of in-clinic and video visits as you move closer to surgery.
Call HealthPartners at 952-967-7479
Call Park Nicollet at 952-993-3504
Call Stillwater Medical Group at 651-349-1234
- Call and make an appointment at a time and on a date that works for you.
- Before your visit, download Google Duo, which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and your plastic surgeon will see each other face-to-face and work out a plan.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your surgeon calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your plastic surgeon will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.