Park Nicollet Careers
Be part of something bigger
As part of one of the nation’s largest care systems, Park Nicollet cares for patients at 29 locations in the Twin Cities. We’re proud to be part of a nonprofit, award-winning health care system, and we put the health and well-being of our patients at the center of everything we do.
We believe outstanding health care is delivered when you combine expert knowledge with compassion and kindness. Our Head + Heart, Together philosophy drives all parts of the Park Nicollet organization, from care decisions to service to the design of our locations.
You’ll play an important role here at Park Nicollet, whether you work directly with patients and their families or support those who do. Excellent care takes a team, where each of us brings the best to our work by using our heads, using our hearts and working together.
We’re looking for people who want to improve lives and impact health care for the better. If you want to make a difference, we want you on our team.
Health and well-being are at the center of everything we do. That's why all colleagues are expected to meet the requirements of our
Search and apply for jobs
Proud to be an award-winning workplace
At Park Nicollet, we care for our team members as much as we care for our patients. We serve our team, patients and community with fair care and respect. But don’t just take our word for it:
- Best Places to Work, Large Companies – Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- 2018 Minnesota Business Ethics Award
- Top 15 Health System in the U.S. – Truven Health Analytics 2017
- 95% proud to be associated with us – Internal Employee Survey, 2018
Park Nicollet strives to provide team members the tools necessary to do their jobs well. In addition to competitive wages, we offer a benefits package that includes:
- Health, pharmacy, optical and dental care benefits
- Be Well Program, including financial and frequent fitness incentives
- Competitive paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement programs, 403(b) or 401(k), with employer-paid match and automatic contributions
- Income protection: Short- and long-term disability, life insurance and long-term care insurance
- Online and on-site continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement for professional development
- Convenient on-site services: flu shots, financial education and a team member health clinic
- Social activities, clubs, volunteer activities and employee assistance programs
Living and working in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area
The Twin Cities is one of the biggest metro areas in the nation. We have hundreds of theaters, delicious food from all over the world, beautiful outdoor spaces, microbreweries, family-friendly activities and many Fortune 500 companies. We’re proud of where we call home, and we hope you can make your home here, too.
In the Twin Cities, you'll find:
- Extensive biking trails and parks
- Renowned theaters, museums and music
- Excellent public and private schools
- A vibrant restaurant scene with James Beard Award-winning chefs
- Unique events like the Uptown Art Fair, Minneapolis Aquatennial and the St. Paul Winter Carnival
- Our pro sports teams, the Vikings, Wild, Twins, Timberwolves, Lynx and Minnesota United FC
- Four very distinctive seasons to enjoy
- Over 10,000 lakes and bodies of water
View opportunities across our organization
Park Nicollet is part of HealthPartners, a larger health care organization made up of multiple locations across the Twin Cities and western Wisconsin. The HealthPartners team is over 27,000 people dedicated to the well-being of our patients and members. You can search for opportunities throughout our entire organization to find your perfect location and perfect fit.
Equal opportunity employer
Park Nicollet is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate, and to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.