Orthopedic careers at TRIA
A career at TRIA is more than a job. It’s an invitation to get more from your work. We look to our employees for innovative ways to think about orthopedics and push the limits of our superior customer service.
We believe that providing the best care for our patients is everyone’s job, from our orthopedists and physical therapists to our receptionists and custodial staff. It’s the reason our patients tell their family and friends about TRIA, and the reason they come back time and time again.
Health and well-being are at the center of everything we do. That's why all colleagues are expected to meet the requirements of our
Physical therapy volunteer opportunities
We offer a limited number of volunteer opportunities for physical therapy undergraduate students who need volunteer hours in order to apply to a Physical Therapy Doctoral program. Volunteering will help you understand the day-to-day operations of an orthopedics department while you assist frontline staff, physical therapy aides and physical therapists.
What it takes to work at TRIA
We’re looking for people to join our team who are:
- Compassionate – We respect and empathize with our patients and each other.
- Innovative – We thrive on challenges, new endeavors and creative solutions, and we embrace change.
- Collaborative – We partner with each other to put patients first.
- Integrity – We are honest, transparent and ethical.
- Engaging – We are accessible, welcoming and enthusiastic.
- Reliable – We are accountable and follow through with our commitments.
- Passionate – We are motivated to be the best. We are passionate about TRIA.
We believe you deserve to be rewarded for your contributions. In addition to our competitive wages, we offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Health and dental insurance with an employer-contributing Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- 401k retirement program with a generous employer match, including an employer-funded, non-elective contribution
- Competitive paid time off (PTO)
- Employer-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance – plus, additional supplemental life insurance options
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Education reimbursements
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee well-being program
See more health care careers
TRIA is part of HealthPartners, the largest consumer governed nonprofit health care organization in the nation. We serve more than 1.2 million patients in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. No matter where you join us, you’ll be part of a team of more than 27,000 people committed to transforming health care for the better.
Equal opportunity employer
Everyone who works at TRIA is a Park Nicollet employee and begins the employment process by completing a Park Nicollet employment application. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.