Your gifts help make a difference in the lives of thousands of people in the Twin Cities. Our aim is to improve the care people receive while also fueling health care innovation, research and outreach in our communities.
No matter which cause interests you, all our programs depend on your continued support – it’s how we care for those who are most in need. Donations to the Park Nicollet Foundation support hundreds of programs and initiatives.
Your generosity in 2020 made possible the achievements highlighted in the following impact reports:
- 2020 Park Nicollet Foundation Annual Impact Report to the Community (PDF)
- 2020 Frauenshuh Cancer Center Impact Report (PDF)
- 2020 Growing Through Grief Program Impact Report (PDF)
- 2020 Jane Brattain Breast Center Impact Report (PDF)
- 2020 Melrose Center Impact Report (PDF)
- 2020 Methodist Hospital Hospice Impact Report (PDF)
- 2020 No Obstacles to Well-Being (NOW) Impact Report (PDF)
- 2020 School-Based Health Resource Centers Impact Report (PDF)
- 2020 Struthers Parkinson’s Center Impact Report (PDF)
- 2020 Volunteer Services Impact Report (PDF)
Your unrestricted gifts go where they’re needed most, helping support the most immediate and urgent needs of the people we serve. With your contributions, we’re able to respond quickly and flexibly to provide crucial resources that help promote health and well-being.
Through your generosity, we’re making sure that patients feel supported in their healing journey. We enhance care programs, meet patient special needs and contribute to cutting-edge research across Park Nicollet, including at:
- Frauenshuh Cancer Center
- HealthPartners Institute
- Jane Brattain Breast Center
- Melrose Center
- Methodist Hospital
- Struthers Parkinson’s Center
- Women’s Center
Music therapy, artwork, quiet rooms, specialized equipment and peaceful gardens for patients and their families to recuperate are just some of the initiatives made possible by your gifts. You’re also powering original research centered on new treatment methods that inform and improve patient care, paving the way for the future.
Your gifts – including tribute and memorial gifts – to hospice and palliative care help patients, families and veterans find comfort and community. Contributions fund integrative therapies, support groups and unique patient needs that provide vital moments for healing, rest or grief.
When a child struggles, the whole family struggles. That’s why, with your help, we’ve committed to funding collaborative school-based programs focused on children’s health and well-being. Health resource centers deliver no-charge health care, dental care and mental health care to families who could not otherwise afford these services. The Growing Through Grief program offers grief counseling to young people coping with loss. And No Obstacles to Well-Being (NOW!) provides children and adolescents with accessible, in-school mental health services delivered through secure video technology.
By meeting individuals and families right where they are, we’re able to bring important health care and treatment to even more people. Your gifts fund many programs that help ensure patients and community members get the care they need, including:
- Good to be Home visits, where local fire department medical technicians follow up with patients in their homes to make sure they have the support they need after a hospital stay
- Mammo a-go-go, a mobile mammography truck that provides mammograms, diagnostic services, education and interpretive services to women in need throughout the Twin Cities
- No Shots, No School, a program that makes immunizations more accessible to school-age children by providing same-day, immunization-only appointments at no direct charge to their families. Visit the No Shots, No School page to learn more.
- Many more
In 2020, we raised $3.05 million in gifts and commitments. In addition, our volunteers contributed 43,000 hours of service – valued at $1.27 million – to support our communities, research, innovation and patient and family care. We take great pride in everything we’ve been able to accomplish with the partnership of generous donors like you.