Prescriptions mailed to me
Get your prescriptions sent right to your mailbox
Want to skip the trips to the pharmacy? Get your prescriptions mailed to your home. You can do this if you have HealthPartners insurance or if you get your medicines filled at any HealthPartners or Park Nicollet pharmacy.
Save time and spend less
- If you have HealthPartners insurance mail order benefits, you may be able to fill a 90-day supply for just two co-pays.
- Prescriptions will be sent right to your mailbox.
- Free shipping!
Order with confidence
- 95 percent of orders arrive in less than four days.
- Medicine is mailed in a plain package. No need to worry about privacy.
- Items that need refrigeration are mailed in insulated packaging with cold packs.
How to get my prescriptions mailed to me
One call or two clicks. That’s all it takes to get started. Don’t forget – if you have a new prescription, your doctor needs to send us your info. Your doctor can also help you with existing prescriptions. Or, you can set up home delivery:
We can help. Call 612-623-4002 or 800-591-0011 (toll free).
We’re open weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT, and Saturdays, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT.
All you have to do is fill out our transfer form.
Once you’ve submitted it, we’ll call you for your payment info.
HealthPartners Refill Center
9700 West 76th Street
Eden Prairie, MN 55344-0000
Luke G. Borman, PharmD
States of licensure: ID, MN
HealthPartners Pharmacy Refill Center is licensed for controlled substance prescriptions and non-controlled substance prescriptions in the following states: AR, AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WY. States that do not require out-of-state licensure to ship prescriptions to include: NY, MA.