Use the mail order pharmacy to get prescriptions delivered to your door.
Benefits of home delivery
- Get prescriptions delivered to your door, so you don’t need to go to the pharmacy.
- Fill 90-day supplies, so you only need to think about refills four times a year.
- Most HealthPartners members get a three-month supply for just two copays.
- Free shipping!
Order with confidence
- Ninety-five percent of orders arrive in less than four days.
- Medicine is mailed in a plain package. No need to worry about privacy.
- Items that need refrigeration are mailed in insulated packaging with cold packs.
Do you have questions about your myMailRx benefits? Call Member Services at 952-883-5000 or 800-883-2177.
How to start using home delivery
One call or two clicks. That’s all it takes to get started with prescription home delivery.
The easiest way to transfer prescriptions to myMailRx is by calling us. It’s a quick call, and we can do everything for you.
- Call 612-623-4002 or toll free 800-591-0011
- Weekdays 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT
- Saturdays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT
New prescriptions must be phoned in by the prescribing practitioner.
You can also complete an online form. Once you’ve submitted the form, we will call you to get your payment information.
Complete a paper form, and mail it to the address listed on the form. You also use myMailRx to order over-the-counter medicine. New prescription orders can be mailed to the myMailRx pharmacy by the patient or prescribing practitioner.
Through your doctor
If it’s easier, your doctor can send us your prescription:
- By calling 612-623-4002 or toll free 800-591-0011
- Mail it to HealthPartners myMailRx Pharmacy, P.O. Box 44804, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Log on to your account
Log on to your myHealthPartners account to:
- HealthPartners Refill Center
- 9700 West 76th Street
- Eden Prairie, MN 55344-0000
- Luke G. Borman, PharmD
- States of licensure: ID, MN
HealthPartners Pharmacy Refill Center is licensed for controlled substance prescriptions and non-controlled substance prescriptions in the following states: AR, AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WY. States that do not require out-of-state licensure to ship prescriptions to include: NY, MA.