No Shots, No School
Getting ready for a new school year is a busy time. There are school supplies to buy, schedules to coordinate and so many other errands. And for many families, finding the time and money to get their children required immunizations can be difficult. But that’s where the No Shots, No School program aims to help.
Minnesota law requires that all school-age child receive and be up to date on recommended immunizations to attend school, unless the child has written proof of exemption. The No Shots, No School program makes it possible for children to have an immunization-only appointment at no direct charge to parents or guardians.
Through No Shots, No School, HealthPartners collaborates with many local school districts to make it easier for children to have an immunization-only appointment at most of our Minnesota
This means you don’t need to schedule an entire wellness visit to get your child the vaccines they need to head
The program begins every August and is available through the first two weeks of September. Students continue to be eligible throughout the school year if they enroll in school or need additional doses of their immunization in order to complete the series.
There are a limited number of walk-in immunization appointments available each day but scheduling early and in advance helps make sure that your child receives the immunizations they need in time for school. This also helps you make sure that immunizations are documented and sent to your child’s school before school starts.
Your child’s school nurse will give you the barrier-free immunization form, or you can download it here.
Bring your child’s immunization records (if you have them), the barrier-free immunization form and a picture ID.
HealthPartners is proud to join other health care providers in the Twin Cities metro area who are making immunizations more accessible to school-age children.
- Park Nicollet Clinics
- Brooklyn Center Health Resource Center (at Brooklyn Center High School)
Park Nicollet Clinic Bloomington (Hyland Greens Drive location) Park Nicollet Clinic Brooklyn Center (Earle Brown Drive location) Park Nicollet Clinic Champlin Park Nicollet Clinic Chanhassen Park Nicollet Clinic Eden Prairie Park Nicollet Clinic Golden Valley Park Nicollet Clinic Maple Grove Park Nicollet Clinic Minneapolis Park Nicollet Clinic Minnetonka (Twelve Oaks Center Drive location) Park Nicollet Clinic Plymouth Park Nicollet Clinic Rogers
- Richfield Health Resource Center (at Richfield High School)
- HealthPartners Clinics
HealthPartners Center for International Health HealthPartners Clinic Apple Valley HealthPartners Clinic Arden Hills HealthPartners Clinic Bloomington HealthPartners Clinic Brooklyn Center HealthPartners Clinic Coon Rapids HealthPartners Clinic Eagan HealthPartners Clinic Inver Grove Heights HealthPartners Clinic Riverway Andover HealthPartners Clinic Riverway Anoka HealthPartners Clinic Riverway Elk River HealthPartners Clinic Stillwater HealthPartners Clinic St. Louis Park West End HealthPartners Clinic St. Paul Como HealthPartners Clinic St. Paul Midway HealthPartners Clinic St. Paul Wabasha HealthPartners Clinic Maplewood HealthPartners Clinic Minneapolis Nokomis HealthPartners Clinic White Bear Lake HealthPartners Clinic Woodbury HealthPartners North Suburban Family Physicians Clinic Hugo HealthPartners North Suburban Family Physicians Clinic Lino Lakes HealthPartners North Suburban Family Physicians Clinic Roseville
- Hutchinson Health
- Olivia Hospital & Clinic
- MHealth Fairview Clinics
- Apple Valley (15650 Cedar Ave. S.)
- Blaine (10961 Club W. Parkway NE)
- Bloomington – Oxboro (600 W. 98th St.)
- Burnsville (303 E. Nicollet Blvd.)
- Brooklyn Park (10000 Zane Ave. N.)
- Chisago City (11725 Stinson Ave. B)
- Eagan (3305 Central Park Village Dr.)
- Eden Prairie (830 Prairie Center Dr.) Lakeville (18580 Joplin Ave.)
- Minneapolis – Riverside (606 24th Avenue S., Suite 700)
- Minneapolis – University Children’s (2535 University Ave. SE)
- New Brighton (1151 Silver Lake Rd.)
- North Branch (5366 386th St.)
- Oakdale (1099 Helmo Ave. N.)
- Phalen Village (1414 Maryland Ave. E)
- Prior Lake (4151 Willowwood St. SE)
- Rosemount (15075 Cimarron Ave.)
- Wyoming (5200 Fairview Blvd.)
- South Lake Pediatrics
- Chaska (111 Hundertmark Rd., Suite 210)
- Maple Grove (12000 Elm Creek Blvd., Suite 250)
- Minnetonka – Children's West (6060 Clearwater Dr., Suite 240)
- Minnetonka (17705 Hutchins Dr., Suite 100)
- Plymouth (2805 Campus Dr., Suite 235)
Check the list to see if your child’s school district is participating in the No Shots, No School program.
- Brooklyn Center Community Schools
- Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District
- Eastern Carver County Schools
- Eden Prairie Schools
- Edina Public Schools
- Fridley Public Schools
- Hopkins Public Schools
- Independent School District 728 (Elk River, Otsego, Rogers and Zimmerman)
- Inver Grove Heights Schools
- Lincoln International High School
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- Minnetonka Public Schools
- Mounds View Public Schools
- North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale School District (District 622)
- Osseo Area Schools
- Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools
- Richfield Public Schools
- Robbinsdale Area Public Schools
- Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools (District 196)
- St. Louis Park Public Schools
- St. Michael-Albertville Schools
- Shakopee Public Schools
- Westonka Public Schools