Easy, convenient and personal, video visits deliver your doctor and the unique care your child needs right to you – wherever that may be.
Just like an office visit, your child’s doctor will listen to your concerns and your child’s symptoms, ask questions to understand their medical history and work with you to create a tailored treatment plan, when needed. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Easy access to quality kids’ health care is at your fingertips. Don’t wait. Make an appointment today.
Whether it’s another ear infection or it’s time for a mental health check-in, we can help with a wide range of care needs, including:
- Aches, sprains and strains
- Colds, coughs, and sinus concerns
- Ear pain
- Eye infections
- Diaper rash
- Mental health conditions and concerns such as ADHD, anxiety or depression
- Skin conditions such as rashes, hives or bug bites
And depending on your child’s health care needs, your doctor may recommend a combination of in-clinic, video or phone visits as part of an ongoing care or treatment plan.
Absolutely. Well-child visits, especially for infants and toddlers, are an important way to ensure that your child’s growth and development are on track, and help you stay on top of immunization schedules. It's also a good opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns you have with your child's doctor. So, keep on making your appointments online or by calling your local clinic.
1) Make an appointment online at a time and on a date that works for you. You can also call your local clinic to set it up.
2) Before your visit, download Google Duo, which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and an online pediatrician will see each other face-to-face and work out a plan.
3) Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your doctor calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your doctor will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.
If video isn’t the best option for you and your child, you can absolutely make an appointment for a phone or in-clinic visit. You can schedule both types of appointments online or by calling your clinic.
Are you up in the middle of the night with a sick kiddo? Do you want a quick online consult and treatment plan so your kid can get back to playtime? Whatever your reason, virtuwell is always an option for children 2 years and older.