Eating disorders know no bounds. They can affect anyone of any age and any gender, with millions of Americans being diagnosed with an eating disorder each year. And no matter how or when your struggles with food or exercise began, it’s always the right time to get help at Melrose Center.
Video visits make it easy, convenient and comfortable for you to get the care you need, when and where you need it. Just like an office visit, video visits bring you face-to-face with your compassionate team of experts. Video visits are billed the same as in-person visits.
Eating disorders are complex mental health conditions. And your care team will work with you to create a tailored treatment and care plan to help you heal at your pace.
Don’t wait. Easy access to quality treatment and care is at your fingertips.
Through video visits, we can provide expert outpatient treatment for all eating disorders, including:
- Anorexia nervosa
- Avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID)
- Binge eating disorder (BED)
- Bulimia nervosa
- Other specified feeding or eating disorders (OSFED)
- Eating disorders coupled with other conditions such as diabetes or substance abuse
As for the kind of treatment you can receive, appointment types include:
- Initial assessments
- One-on-one sessions with medical, behavioral or nutrition experts to support your treatment plan and ongoing care
- Group programming including virtual partial hospitalization program (PHP), Binge Eating Disorder program and others
Depending on your eating disorder treatment and care plan, your team will work with you to determine the right combination of in-clinic and video visits.
- Call Melrose Center at 952-993-6200 and make an appointment for a day and time that works for you. Your appointment details, the link to access your video visit, and tools for modifying your appointment will be available through your HealthPartners online account.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready for your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
- About an hour before your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email or text message with an encrypted link to join your visit. When you are ready, click on the link on your mobile device or type the link into your internet browser to join on your desktop. You can also join your visit through your HealthPartners online account.
That’s it! Your Melrose Center care team will join the session when your appointment begins.
Additional information about how video visits work can be found on our video visits page.