Eating disorders know no bounds. They can affect anyone of any age and any gender, with millions of Americans being diagnosed with an eating disorder each year. And no matter how or when your struggles with food or exercise began, it’s always the right time to get help at Melrose Center.
Video visits make it easy, convenient and comfortable for you to get the care you need, when and where you need it. Just like an office visit, video visits bring you face-to-face with your compassionate team of experts.
Eating disorders are complex mental health conditions. And your care team will work with you to create a tailored treatment and care plan to help you heal at your pace.
Don’t wait. Easy access to quality treatment and care is at your fingertips.
Through video visits, we can provide expert outpatient treatment for all eating disorders, including:
- Anorexia nervosa
- Avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID)
- Binge eating disorder (BED)
- Bulimia nervosa
- Other specified feeding or eating disorders (OSFED)
- Eating disorders coupled with other conditions such as diabetes or substance abuse
As for the kind of treatment you can receive, appointment types include:
- Initial assessments
- One-on-one sessions with medical, behavioral or nutrition experts to support your treatment plan and ongoing care
- Group programming including virtual partial hospitalization program (PHP), Binge Eating Disorder program and others
Depending on your eating disorder treatment and care plan, your team will work with you to determine the right combination of in-clinic and video visits.
- Call Melrose Center at 952-993-6200 and make an appointment at a time and on a date that works for you.
- Before your visit, download Google Duo , which is a free, simple, encrypted and high quality video app that works on computers and smart mobile devices. This is how you and your care team will see each other face-to-face.
- Fill out this consent (PDF) and have it ready when your care team calls you to start your appointment. This gives us the ability to use your information to coordinate care, treatment and more.
That’s it! Your Melrose Center care team will call you through Google Duo when your appointment time arrives.