Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans to help Minnesotans stay healthy
Medicare Supplement plans help fill in the gaps that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like deductibles and coinsurance. And with a HealthPartners Medicare Supplement plan, you’ll get extra benefits and perks. Here are a few reasons why people like Medicare Supplement plans:
- No network. You can see any doctor in the U.S. who accepts Medicare, without a referral. You’ll pay the same for covered services no matter where you are.
- They move with you. You won’t have to worry about your plan if you decide to travel or move to a different state.
- Predictable coverage that’s easy to budget for. You’ll know ahead of time what you’re going to pay for most services.
- Guaranteed renewable. Rest easy knowing your plan won’t be canceled, even if your health needs change (as long as you continue to pay your monthly premium).
Built on over 60 years of experience and excellent customer service, HealthPartners Medicare Supplement plans can help you stay healthy for what matters most.
Compare Medicare Supplement plans
We offer three Medicare Supplement plans:
- Basic Medicare Supplement Outline of Coverage
- Extended Basic Medicare Supplement Outline of Coverage
- Plan with $20 and $50 Copayments (Plan N) Outline of Coverage
Benefits that come with our Medicare Supplement plans
Our plans include the following perks:
- Fitness benefits – With the Silver&Fit® Healthy Aging and Exercise Program, you can join a participating exercise center for free as well as use home fitness kits and stay fit kits.
- Healthy living discounts – Get discounts on things that help keep you healthy, like lower prices on eyeglasses or contacts, skin care products and more.
- Help when traveling – If you’re traveling more than 100 miles from where you live, Assist America® can help 24/7 with things like emergency care and help getting home.
Found the right Medicare Supplement plan?
Get an info packet
Want to review things on your own time? We’ll send a packet about our Medicare plans to your mailbox or email.
Looking for dental coverage?
Shop our HealthPartners Senior Dental Coverage options. These plans can be added on top of your Medicare Supplement plan.
The Medicare Supplement plan is underwritten by HealthPartners, Inc.
Last updated October 2020