SilverSneakers® for seniors
Stay active and live healthy with the SilverSneakers program
Regular physical activity is a great way to build your overall health and well-being, stay strong, and keep your mind active. Beyond the physical and mental health benefits, seniors who maintain an active lifestyle use health services less often and save money on health care costs.
The SilverSneakers program is a great way to reach your fitness goals. Plus, it’s offered with most HealthPartners Medicare plans at no extra cost to you.
SilverSneakers is more than just a fitness program. It’s an opportunity to improve your health, maintain strength and mobility, and connect with your community. No matter how you like to stay active, SilverSneakers has you covered.
Thousands of fitness locations across the country
Get a health club membership at as many participating fitness clubs as you like. With thousands of locations – including national chains, local clubs and community centers – SilverSneakers can suit a range of fitness goals, from getting more flexible to training for race day.
Online SilverSneakers classes designed for seniors
From beginners to experienced exercise enthusiasts, the SilverSneakers program has online fitness classes to fit everyone, taught by supportive instructors trained in senior fitness.
- Join thousands of other members for
live online classes and workshops, like mindfulness and meditation, line dancing, core conditioning, and more.
- Set your own schedule with an
on-demand video libraryof workouts, wellness tips and exercise programs.
- Exercise however you prefer with classes like yoga, Zumba, strength training, bootcamp and more.
- Through Burnalong®, connect with a supportive virtual community and access thousands of classes for all interests and abilities.
Access to fitness programs on the go
With the SilverSneakers GOTM mobile app, you can access fitness programs on the go, track and schedule activities, find locations, and get your member ID.
Extra tools and training
SilverSneakers knows maintaining a healthy lifestyle goes beyond the gym. Members also get no-cost access to:
- One home-fitness kit every year
- Online fitness and nutrition tips that cover topics like brain health, stress management and fall prevention
- Discounts for nutritionists, physical therapists, essential oils, fitness equipment and more*
SilverSneakers eligibility requirements
To be eligible for the SilverSneakers fitness program, you must:
- Be 65 years old or older (or eligible for Medicare because of a disability); AND
- Live in the United States; AND
- Be enrolled in a Medicare plan that offers SilverSneakers
We want to support you in your health and fitness goals, which is why most HealthPartners Medicare plans offer the SilverSneakers program as well as other benefits to keep you healthy.
Access your SilverSneakers benefits
It’s never too late to start living a more active, healthier life. Take advantage of all SilverSneakers has to offer.
*Discounts may not be applicable in all cases or for all members.
Burnalong is a registered trademark of Burnalong, Inc. SilverSneakers is a registered trademark of Tivity Health, Inc. SilverSneakers GO and SilverSneakers On-Demand are trademarks of Tivity Health, Inc. © 2023 Tivity Health, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last updated October 2023
H2462 H4882_003671_M Accepted