If you live in the Twin Cities Metro or St. Cloud area, Peak plans are the perfect choice. There are nine Peak plans to choose from, so you’re certain to find health insurance that fits your lifestyle. All plans offer:
- A competitively priced Minnesota health insurance plan
- 100 percent coverage for preventive care, like check-ups
- Discounts on fitness and well-being classes, exercise equipment, eyeglasses and more
- Access to our 24/7 online clinic, Virtuwell
- 24/7 support for things like where to go for care, how to manage stress, help while traveling and more
- Prescription insulin for no more than $25 a month
The Peak network includes all HealthPartners and Park Nicollet clinics. That means that you can find a great doctor in network -- whether you need to see a surgeon or a specialist.
For complete details, browse 2022 Peak plan benefits and member perks.
For complete details, browse 2021 Peak plan benefits and member perks .
For the fourth year in a row, we’ve been the highest-rated health plan for overall member satisfaction among commercial plans in the Minnesota-Wisconsin region, according to J.D. Power. We couldn’t be prouder, and we’re excited to continue delivering exceptional value to our members.
Need to talk to someone?
When you’re enrolling in a new plan, you might have questions. Get in touch with us by calling 952-883-5599 or 877-838-4949. If you prefer, you can send us an email.