Not happy with your current Medicare plan? You can switch to one of our 5-star plans today.
HealthPartners has teamed up with Bellin Health and ThedaCare to offer HealthPartners® Robin (PPO) – a local Medicare Advantage option in northeast Wisconsin. Robin plans combine medical and prescription drug coverage with extra perks and benefits that go beyond what’s provided by Original Medicare alone.
All of our Medicare Advantage plans received an overall Medicare Star Rating of 5 out of 5 for 2022 – the highest score possible. A 5-star rating reflects our commitment to great customer service and helping keep members healthy.
Want to talk to someone about your options? Call our Medicare experts at 833-256-7046, TTY 711.
With Robin plans, you’ll get the access, benefits and affordability you need:
- A strong network of doctors and specialists – With our plans, the health care experts you need are never far away. We cover care from doctors you already know and trust, including those at Bellin Health, ThedaCare, Holy Family Memorial, Aurora Health Care, Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin, and many more.
- Same benefits for out-of-network care – New for 2022 – With Robin Medicare Advantage plans, you can see any provider that accepts Medicare and is willing to see you. You’ll pay the same copays and coinsurance for covered services, whether they’re inside or outside your network. Learn more about this benefit by calling our Medicare experts at 833-256-7046, TTY 711.
- Costs as low as $0 – Monthly premiums and preventive care copays start at $0, while new, lower maximum out-of-pocket limits cap your spending each year.
- Prescription drug coverage – Copays as low as $0 for Tier 1 preferred generic prescription drugs, backed by our network of more than 63,000 pharmacies across the U.S.
- Dental coverage – Our plans include an annual benefit allowance for preventive care: $1,000 for Robin Birch and $500 for Robin Maple.
- Robin Choice Card – New for 2022 – Receive a prepaid debit card loaded with $250 or $550 annually (depending on plan) to use on items and services not covered by Medicare, including acupuncture, chiropractic care, prescription eyewear, and approved over-the-counter drugs and health care items. Learn more about this benefit by calling our Medicare experts at 833-256-7046, TTY 711.
- Benefits while traveling – Our plans include in-network coverage for up to nine months of the year when you travel inside the U.S. but outside of the plan's service area. You’ll also have access to pre-travel consultations and worldwide emergency and urgent care coverage, with additional assistance available through Assist America®.*
- Hearing, vision and fitness – Plans include coverage for:
- Routine hearing exams and hearing aids through TruHearing®
- Routine vision exams
- A gym membership and home fitness kits through SilverSneakers®
- 24/7 online care – All Medicare Advantage plans include unlimited, no-cost visits to our online clinic Virtuwell. At Virtuwell, you can get a diagnosis, treatment plan and prescription for more than 60 common conditions – all online with no appointments, waiting rooms or video calls.
We designed our plans around what northeastern Wisconsin residents need – and want – from Medicare. With decades of health care expertise, excellent customer service and plans full of benefits that matter, we’re by your side and ready to help.
Robin Birch, Robin Maple
- Green Lake
Our Robin plans give you access to care systems across northeast Wisconsin and beyond, including:
- Bellin Health
- Holy Family Memorial
- Aurora Health Care
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
- And more
You can see any doctor that accepts Medicare and is willing to see you. You’ll pay the same copays and coinsurance for covered services, whether they’re inside or outside your network. Learn more about this benefit by calling our Medicare experts at 833-256-7046, TTY 711.
Our Medicare experts can help you find the right plan. Call us at 833-256-7046, TTY 711.
- From Oct. 1 through March 31: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT, seven days a week
- From April 1 through Sept. 30: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday
We’re pleased to also offer Medicare Cost plans in select western Wisconsin counties.
Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.
*Assist America services are only available during the first 90 consecutive days that you're away from your home and all arrangements must be made through Assist America.
Other providers are available in our network.
Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat HealthPartners members, except in emergency situations. Please call our customer service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.
All content ©2021 TruHearing, Inc. All Rights Reserved. TruHearing® is a registered trademark of TruHearing, Inc. All other trademarks, product names, and company names are the property of their respective owners.
SilverSneakers is a registered trademark of Tivity Health, Inc. © 2021 Tivity Health, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last updated February 2022
H2422_001601 Approved 10/1/2021
H2462 H4882_001601 Accepted