At Amery Hospital & Clinic, the health and well-being of our community is our top priority. We’re proud to support the needs of Amery and its surrounding areas with our emergency room, birth center, Wound Healing Center, Behavioral Health Center, surgical services, orthopedics care and many other medical specialties.
In order to provide the best care possible, we work with community partners to ensure we have an understanding of the health needs facing our community. With the help of our patients, doctors and community, we can do good in the community by bettering health.
Committed to helping our communities be healthier, Amery Hospital & Clinic completes a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) every three years.
In 2021, we were part of a comprehensive CHNA that included all the hospitals in the HealthPartners system. In consultation with The Improve Group, the assessment analyzed health data and input from community members to identify the biggest needs:
- Access to care
- Access to health
- Mental health and well-being
- Nutrition and physical activity
- Substance abuse
Take a look at our current CHNA to see how we plan to address the needs of our community in the coming years:
Learn more about how we’ve addressed community health needs over time by viewing older CHNAs
- 2019-2021 Amery Hospital & Clinic Implementation Plan
- 2018 Amery Hospital & Clinic Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
- 2016-2018 Amery Hospital & Clinic Implementation Plan
- 2015 Amery Hospital & Clinic Community Health Needs Assessment
- Healthy Polk County 2020 - Community Health Improvement Plan