The Fitness Center
Amery Fitness Center with gym, pool and classes
Staying active is necessary for a healthy, balanced life, and our fitness center is designed to make staying active easier and more accessible. Along with
A complete range of fitness center amenities
- Warm-water pool – Designed to be therapeutic for people with arthritis, our pool provides a comfortable environment for aerobic activity.
- Cardio equipment – A selection of treadmills, cross-trainers and cycle-style equipment ensures that everyone can break a sweat in a way that works for them.
- Strength-training equipment – A complete range of free weights, along with cable and other machines to support all forms of resistance exercise.
- Yoga room – Away from the sounds of machines, we’ve created a separate environment that lends itself to focused breathing, balance and other activities that benefit from peace and quiet.
Structured activities for all kinds of fitness goals
In addition to the physical amenities, fitness center membership gets you free access to classes led by our team of fitness instructors and personal trainers. These experts can lead you through activities like:
- Personal training sessions
- Group training sessions
- High-intensity interval training (HIIT)
- Silver Sneakers (activity tailored for people 65+)
Our current class schedule can be found below.
|8:00 - 9:00am||8:00 - 9:00am||8:00 - 9:00am|
|Silver & Fit||Silver & Fit||Yoga Sculpt|
|9:15 - 10:00am||9:15 - 10:00am||9:15 - 10:00am||9:15 - 10:00am||9:15 - 10:00am||9:15 - 10:00am|
|Training Group||Training Group||Training Group||Training Group||Training Group||Slow-Flow Yoga|
|10:30 - 11:30am||10:30 - 11:30am||10:30 - 11:30am|
|4:30 - 5:15pm||4:30 - 5:15pm||4:30 - 5:15pm||4:30 - 5:15pm|
|Total Body Toning||Total Body Toning||Total Body Toning||Total Body Toning|
|6:00 - 6:45pm|
|Yoga For All|
Fitness center location and hours
The Fitness Center is located in downtown Amery at 220 North Keller Avenue.
Members have access to the fitness center 24/7 with a key card. Our staffed hours are Monday – Thursday 6 a.m. to 7 p.m, and Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Fitness center memberships
Below are all the membership options for our Amery fitness center. Membership is open to the public. We have options for long-term use, as well as monthly passes, daily passes and punch cards, so you can get active at your preferred pace.
|Pass Type||4-Month Pass Cost||12-Month Pass Cost|
|Individual||$170||$440 ($36.67 per month)|
|Individual + One||$250||$670 ($55.83 per month)|
|Senior or Student||$150||$400 ($33.33 per month)|
|Senior Individual + One||$230||$620 ($51.67 per month)|
|Family||$290||$780 ($65 per month)|
|10-Visit Punch Card||$40|
|One Month Add-On||$15|
|One Month Pool Only||$30|
|10-Visit Punch Card||$40|