Make yourself at home during your stay at Hudson Hospital
At Hudson Hospital, your care and comfort are our top priorities. Our patients are at the center of everything we do, which is why every member of our team is focused on providing you with the best care and experience during your stay with us and after you go home.
Our services and amenities
Whether you are here for a clinic appointment or a hospital stay, you can count on us to do everything possible to make you comfortable. Our amenities include:
- Wi-Fi – Wireless internet access is available throughout the campus.
- Music – We offer patients the opportunity to listen to their favorite music during inpatient stays, surgery or procedures.
- Dining options – Room service is available for patients and guests. Patients can call 16465 from any hospital phone to speak with a Patient Dining Assistant and request a meal anytime from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. We’ll serve the meal within 45 minutes of the call or at the time you request, whichever is later.
- Integrative therapies – We offer a range of therapies, including aromatherapy, for our patients. These services can have a physical and emotional impact on the body and help promote healing.
- Spiritual care – We try to meet the spiritual and religious needs of all our patients. To talk with us about your spiritual needs, you can reach a spiritual care representative from any hospital phone by dialing extension 16574. Spiritual care representatives can also be reached at 715-531-6574.
- Pharmacy – Visit our convenient retail pharmacy and save yourself an extra stop on the way home. Over-the-counter medicine and supplies are also available. Call
715-531-6450for more information.
- Transitional care – Recover from an injury, illness or surgery in a hospital setting instead of a nursing home. As part of our swing bed program, we’ll provide the care you need and help you become as independent as possible before returning home. Because your needs during recovery are unique, your treatment plan will be tailored to your situation. You’ll have access to rehabilitation services and 24-hour nursing care and other support to help you achieve your health goals.
- Gift shop – The Hudson Hospital Gift Shop offers unique gifts, including clothing, jewelry and accessories, greeting cards, toys, games and items for the home. Several items are locally made, crafted from sustainable materials, and benefit local causes and charities. The gift shop is located on the first floor of the hospital near the main entrance and is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, call
- Patient account representatives – From paperwork to medical bills, health care today can be complex. Patient account representatives from our Patient Financial Services are here to help patients understand their health care billing, costs and insurance. Call
715-531-6200during normal weekday business hours from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For your convenience, you can preregister for your clinic appointment or hospital admission. This will help reduce the time it takes to check-in when you arrive. To preregister, call Hudson Hospital & Clinic at
Registration when you arrive
It’s a good idea to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete the registration process. Check in at the information desk when you arrive at the hospital. We’ll then help you find the proper department for your appointment.
During the registration process, we’ll ask you some questions to help us gather the information necessary for patient identification, medical record accuracy, and correct and efficient billing.
We’ll also collect or update patient demographic information, have you sign required forms, scan your driver’s license, insurance cards and other documents, and collect any co-pays that are due. You can rest assured that we hold all personal information in the strictest confidence.
Quality care and patient safety
We work hard to create a healing environment where your medical care and safety are our top priority. We continuously network with nationwide hospitals, regulatory agencies and patient safety organizations to share information on the most current and best safety practices in health care delivery.
Hudson Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission, an agency that serves to help ensure and monitor the quality and safety of patient care.
Questions, concerns and compliments
If you have questions, concerns or compliments about the safety or quality of patient care, please let us know. Call our confidential patient representative line at 715-531-6191, talk with your care team or talk to the manager of the area in which you’re receiving care. You can also email us at
Hudson Hospital & Clinic
Customer Service Representative
405 Stageline Road
Hudson, WI 54016
Medical records and other health information resources
As a patient, you or your legal representative may inspect or obtain a copy of a medical record, request an amendment or have copies of medical records sent to another person or facility.
Hudson Hospital & Clinic requires a completed and signed written request or authorization for release of health information form before releasing records. We ask that you let us know what components for your medical records you wish to obtain. Often, the discharge summary, operative report, and history and physical contain the relevant information to suit your needs.
Please allow us 24 to 48 business hours to process your request. If you have any questions about the release of health information, call
If you’d like to request a copy of your medical records, please complete this
If you’d like your care team to verbally share information with family or friends, please use this
If you’d like to request a change to your medical records, please use this
You can submit completed forms in a number of ways:
You have certain rights as a patient. It’s important for you to be informed about your rights so you can make sure you’re getting the level of treatment you deserve. Some of your patient rights include your right to:
- A safe and secure environment
- An interpreter if you have a hearing impairment or do not speak English
- Courteous and respectful treatment
- Practice your religion or culture
- Privacy and confidentiality
Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF)has more information about your rights as a patient
If anything is unclear or confusing to you, a patient representative can help. Patient customer service representatives are available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, by dialing “0” from any hospital phone or by calling